1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Best android flight simulator?

Hey guys, I love flight simulators, especiallly ones that include modern military fighter jets. Any suggestions?

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

X Plane will be coming out later this summer. Usually they just start out with the vanilla version of X Plane, later on they will bring all the other versions over, including a military one. As of now, I think the only game that approaches being a flight simulator is Skies of Glory, although it's a WWII action type flight sim. Great graphics and runs great!

Global Posts
    1,294 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Skies of Glory is a beautiful Sim.

Thumbs down Re: Best android flight simulator?

Actually, the graphics of that game are crap. I haven't seen X-plane yet though.

Default Re: Best android flight simulator?

I have it. Graphics are not... shall we say... high def. Especially when you are on the ground. There aren't any 3D structures, other than the terrain, and the aircraft carrier if you use a military aircraft. There really is no quality sim for any OS. Also if you want more planes/helis you have to buy them individually at 99Ę each, which can add up quickly... if you would like to know more ask me or go to the app in the Play store.

Motorola Photon 4G

Default Re: Best android flight simulator?

Hi! please try my FighterWing online ww2 combat flight simulator for Android.