ESPN fantasy football apps?

jharo

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
I too was looking for an app but I have stopped looking because I found bookmarking my main fantasy page (not mobile page) and then creating a shortcut on my homescreen is the best solution. It doesn't get any better than that other than some sort of widget. I now use this method for every aspect of my fantasy football. I see everything and interact the same way I do on my regular pc which is perfect. I am using the original motorola droid running 2.2 and it works flawlessly thus far. Forget about the apps they are no where near as good as the real thing as of right now. Hope that helps.

OOOO!!!! That would be nice. A widget that shows your players stats/scoring.

texasag91

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
I have been looking for a ESPN fantasy football app as well but could not find one. So the best thing todo was to just email ESPN customer service and just ask if they had one and if they were going to have one. They emailed me the day after with this.

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

I apologize for the inconvenience. We plan on offering a 2010 FFL app for the iPhone, Droid and Blackberry this season. None have launched yet, however, we hope to have them up soon.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.

Regards,

Teri
ESPN.com Customer Care

Hopefully this will be coming soon. Just thought I would just pass this on.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I apologize for the inconvenience. We plan on offering a 2010 FFL app for the iPhone, Droid and Blackberry this season. None have launched yet, however, we hope to have them up soon.

Hopefully this will be coming soon. Just thought I would just pass this on.

Ha Ha ... Verizon got that droid branding on lockdown ... Im hoping they mean the ANDROID OS and not just the DROID phone :p

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Fantasy%20Football.jpg

m2thedeep

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
At first HuddleHub said it was launching Aug. 30 but now it seems like the app won't launch til September. Has anybody found another fantasy app?

foofan1971

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
starting to panic a little bit. One of my top reasons for buying the Captivate was because I thought I would be able to manage my ESPN teams with it. I can see my leagues, but I can't access any of them.

mr.seth.price

May 18, 2010
Visit site
starting to panic a little bit. One of my top reasons for buying the Captivate was because I thought I would be able to manage my ESPN teams with it. I can see my leagues, but I can't access any of them.

I know I have been able to work with mine. Make sure you have the always on option for plugins activated and that you are not on the mobile browser.

CyberThreat

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Thanks, I emailed them also... I'll post the reply.

OK Here's the reply I got:

ESPN will release a fantasy football applications for Android this year. At this time, we do not have an exact release date. Please check back.

We appreciate your patience.

For live assistance with this or any other issue, please call Customer Care at 1-888-549-3776 (ESPN) between 8:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m. EST.

Regards,

Andria
ESPN.com Customer Care

jasoncardenas21

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Here is my response from HuddleHub.

I asked them when in September it was going to be launched and that I'd be willing to pay for it.

Their Response:

Hey Jason,

We should be offering a Lite and Premium version of our app. We are aiming to launch it Friday of this week or Monday or next week.

The only difference between Lite and Premium is premium will have instantaneous notifications for certain events such as injuries or TDs.

Thanks!
Patrick

rooktdphi

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Here's my ESPN Customer Service reply:

ESPN will release fantasy football applications for the Android this year. At this time, we do not have an exact release date. Please check back in late August or early September.

We appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Brian
ESPN.com Customer Care

Apparently we can expect it late August/early Sept... someone needs to buy Brian a calendar...

bigdaystingo1

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Until the fantasy app comes out what I am doing is going to espn mobile, scroll to the bottom and click espn.com. This brings up their full site and from there just click fantasy, then football, your team and viola! It will look exactly like on your pc and you are able to move people in your line up to the bench and so on. A little process but it works!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wei34