Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    116 Global Posts

Default Myst?

Are there any Myst style games out for Android? With all of the huge screens coming out, games like Myst would seem to be a no brainer.

I agree, touchscreen smartphones seem like a great platform for point and click type adventure games. Now that apps and their associated data can be stored on SD I don't see any reason why we couldn't have a Myst port (or something like The Longest Journey) for Android.

I'd be all over it!

Hm, not exactly a roaring outpouring of support. But puzzle games like Myst have always been the ones that interest me most... never was one for shooters, platforms, and that sort.

Global Posts
    2,611 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM7 Nightly 148

I would love to see Myst be made available for Android. It's a great game and it would seem to work really well on a touchscreen.
    Rooted Droid Incredible
    +CM7
    +MIUI Camrea
    +ADW Launcher EX
    +Launcher2
    +Vignette
    +Synergy Theme
    +Blue Gingerbread ADW Theme
    +Nexus One Boot Animation
    +Widgets. Lots of widgets.
    =Pure awesome.

Global Posts
    202 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquid Thunderbread v2.6

Default Re: Myst???

I'd play these games also. Point and click would be excellent for these phones. Myst FTW!!!

Global Posts
    798 Global Posts
    ROM
    clean rom ics

well Myst was on the Atari Jaguar CD, so why not Android?

I am surprised that Dragons Lair isn't on Android. You name the system that could hold the file size and Dragons Lair was on it.

New one in the market (demo only) Paranormal Agency shows some promise in this category.

Try: the secret of grisly manor

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk