Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default games that does not need internet/wifi to play

Want to know if there are any games/ apps that does not require internet/ wifi to play. I know you need wifi to download the app. I just want to know is there any games that does not require wifi after install the apps to play.

Please give a list or a few that you know so i can put it on the tablet for my aunt. Most likely will be getting apps from getjar and 1mobile.

Global Posts
    19,253 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: games that does not need internet/wifi to play

Quote Originally Posted by azngamergirl85 View Post
    Want to know if there are any games/ apps that does not require internet/ wifi to play. I know you need wifi to download the app. I just want to know is there any games that does not require wifi after install the apps to play.

Please give a list or a few that you know so i can put it on the tablet for my aunt. Most likely will be getting apps from getjar and 1mobile.
    They are out there. I don't know what your aunt may like, but a lot of playing card games should function without internet. I am connect to the net constantly, so I am not sure, but a sure fire way to tell is download and then kill the wifi signal and open the app. At first I thought App permissions may tell you, but I think they all say full network capability for at the very least updating the app.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:

Um for my tablet I am able to play angry bird games (angry birds, angry birds space, angry birds star wars, and angry birds seasons), virtual families 2, my horse, and zombie lane, ping pong (like pong), mahjong solitare, and glow hockey that I can think of without a wifi connection after installing.

Check out our fresh new game Bumblebee! You only need Internet if you want to share your score with your friends or send it to global leaderboard