Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By annaharris
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Lightbulb [Strategy] 【androidcentral GAME]Grand Battle v2.5.1 Epic Military Strategy

Grand Battle--MMO Strategy:War
    ------Letís WAR together! Commander!!------
    Grand Battle is the most realistic MMO that has ever appeared in Googleplay store. Lead your army, tanks, and real battle forces to launch a bloody war against your enemy in the fierce battlefield. This new version 6.2.0 is a Christmas gift for all of you! Commander, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Fight Now!! Grand Battle is an epic military strategy game. In Grand Battle, you are empowered to build your military base, train your troops, upgrade your metal storage, oil pump, and lead your armies to conquer the world.
    Here is a place for you to build your own military empire, a place to develop your Commander Career, and even a place to strive for world hegemony. Wanna be invincible? Wanna be in charge? Come on to set the world on fire!

Game: Grand Battle--MMO Strategy:War
    Price: Free
    Size: 33M
    Require: Android 2.2+
    Category: Strategy; Arcade&Action
    Game screen: vivid and gorgeous
    Control: easy for beginners

Average user reviews: 4.2/5

Grand Battle Free Download:
    Last edited by jimmy325; 01-04-2014 at 04:03 AM. Reason: Version update

Default Re: [Strategy] 【androidcentral GAME]Grand Battle v2.5.1 Epic Military Strategy

Thanks "jimmy" for sharing downloading link. I did bookmark it. I will download it in my free time.
    Thanked by:
    jimmy325 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: [Strategy] 【androidcentral GAME]Grand Battle v2.5.1 Epic Military Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by annaharris View Post
    Thanks "jimmy" for sharing downloading link. I did bookmark it. I will download it in my free time.
    not at all...
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Hi annaharris, the new version 6.2.0 has been updated. Have you tried it? How do you think the Arena and alliance system in this war game? Looking forward to hearing from you!
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Cool Re: [Strategy] 【androidcentral GAME]Grand Battle v2.5.1 Epic Military Strategy

Quote Originally Posted by jimmy325 View Post
    Grand Battle--MMO Strategy:War
    ------Letís WAR together! Commander!!------
    Grand Battle is the most realistic MMO that has ever appeared in Googleplay store. Lead your army, tanks, and real battle forces to launch a bloody war against your enemy in the fierce battlefield. This new version 6.2.0 is a Christmas gift for all of you! Commander, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Fight Now!! Grand Battle is an epic military strategy game. In Grand Battle, you are empowered to build your military base, train your troops, upgrade your metal storage, oil pump, and lead your armies to conquer the world.
    Here is a place for you to build your own military empire, a place to develop your Commander Career, and even a place to strive for world hegemony. Wanna be invincible? Wanna be in charge? Come on to set the world on fire!

Game: Grand Battle--MMO Strategy:War
    Price: Free
    Size: 33M
    Require: Android 2.2+
    Category: Strategy; Arcade&Action
    Game screen: vivid and gorgeous
    Control: easy for beginners

Average user reviews: 4.2/5

Grand Battle Free Download:
    I'd like to share one of the strongest commander in Grand Battle. His base name is firas444. Level is 30. Here is how his base look like:
    [Strategy] 【androidcentral GAME]Grand Battle v2.5.1 Epic Military Strategy-1469806_634149039975113_1691784187_n.jpg