Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Default Re: [GAME][LATEST VERSION]Candy Crush Saga Cheat 1.15.1 Unlimited Life and No ticket

Hi.. cant download any of the vision... pls help

Default Re: [GAME][LATEST: level 410]Candy Crush Saga Cheat - Unlimited Life and No ticket

Thanks so much I really like your mod...:-)

Default Re: [GAME][LATEST: level 410]Candy Crush Saga Cheat - Unlimited Life and No ticket

Galaxy S3, can't sync candy crush saga, to fb & phone. this happened 2 weeks ago. tried deleting, cc & fb several times. says can't connect to kingdom. using the cculnta30vanav.apk app

I Am On Level 305 It Will Be Restore? On Level 1

Thumbs up Re: [GAME][LATEST: level 410]Candy Crush Saga Cheat - Unlimited Life and No ticket

good
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

Quote Originally Posted by kccs50 View Post
    Galaxy S3, can't sync candy crush saga, to fb & phone. this happened 2 weeks ago. tried deleting, cc & fb several times. says can't connect to kingdom. using the cculnta30vanav.apk app
    Please read the instructions carefully. Thanks
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  

Quote Originally Posted by Joseluis Bergonio View Post
    I Am On Level 305 It Will Be Restore? On Level 1
    Please check FAQ's. Thanks
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #33  

Quote Originally Posted by cannavaro19 View Post
    good
    Quote Originally Posted by genoc View Post
    Thanks so much I really like your mod...:-)
    Welcome mate!

Failed to load, please post new link pleass.

lol...?

Thanks for making this great mods
    I just want to report that everything in the +30 moves version works perfectly.
    However, the bomb-time in the 150 moves version is not equal to the # of moves. Could you please fix this?
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  

Quote Originally Posted by mktwo View Post
    Thanks for making this great mods
    I just want to report that everything in the +30 moves version works perfectly.
    However, the bomb-time in the 150 moves version is not equal to the # of moves. Could you please fix this?
    Is that so, Thanks for reporting, i'll check on that.

Your Site is sending me to ad sites...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4

Very sweet and super thanks i disabled all FB connects and now working like a charm

thanks vanav for the superb mods. already finished until level 410 and waiting for level 411 and above

i can't sync to facebook.....help
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #42  

Quote Originally Posted by King Khan3 View Post
    i can't sync to facebook.....help
    Please follow the instructions oh how to install. Thanks

TO ALL: New update is now available
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #43  

Default Re: [GAME][LATEST]Candy Crush Saga Cheat - Unlimited Life and No ticket

1.18.0 up to level 440 is now available for download

Posted via Android Central App

All links to level 440 not working. It shows access denied. Please check all links.

Links worked fine for me, np, managed to downloaded the latest version and added to my phone. Haven't install it yet as I could not uninstall the previous version. It kept showing ^Uninstalling^ for almost an hour and when I look at my Apps, it is still there and playable.

Really strange as I could not uninstall the version prior to the previous version and I did a factory reset. Now I do not want to go through the factory reset as I need to theme my samsung phone all over again. Any advice is appreciated.

Dont do it this page is a virus that will open hundreds of tabs on your browser

Default Re: [GAME][LATEST VERSION]Candy Crush Saga Cheat 1.15.1 Unlimited Life and No ticket

thanks its work for me.

Hello Vanav, i have a problem for the version 2

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [GAME][LATEST]Candy Crush Saga Cheat - Unlimited Life and No ticket-sans-titre-1.jpg  

i keep clicking download and it just open a new browser how do i get the file to download thx for any help

is the last level in 1000 moves pack 440 or there are more levels available ? if available then please guide me about how to update my android device with that pack.. !! I have completed all the levels. Thanks alot Vanav, for this wonderful work.
    Last edited by Laeq Anwar; 11-05-2013 at 11:06 PM.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast