Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree31Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [GAME][LATEST]Candy Crush Saga Cheat - Unlimited Life and No ticket

Candy Crush Saga
    Version 1
    Unlimited life (5 is displayed on screen)
    No ticket

Version 2
    Normal moves + 30 moves
    +30 seconds time limit
    Bomb time is equal to the # of moves
    No ticket

Version 3
    150 moves
    Regular-colored-candy
    4 minutes time limit
    No ticket

Version 4
    1000 moves
    5-colored-candy
    Game Mode : classic and Classic moves
    -150 moves but 4-colored-candy
    10 minutes time limit
    No ticket

Installation instruction:

1. Make sure to sync your Candy Crush's latest progress to your facebook account. (If you're unable to do this, I'm not responsible for your game progress loss)
    2. Uninstall your current Candy Crush app.
    3. If you have the Facebook app, uninstall it for now (this process is important) but if you don't have the Facebook app proceed to step 4.
    -if you have a pre installed Facebook App, go to application's settings and disable the Facebook app and continue to step 4
    4. Download your preferred Candy Crush version
    5. Once downloaded, install the app and after that, open the app right away.
    6. Once opened, you should see PLAY and CONNECT buttons, you need to tap the CONNECT button and then log in to your Facebook account.
    7. You should be able to sync and play.
    8. If you had uninstalled your Facebook app, you can install it again
    -pre installed Facebook app, you can enable it now
    9. Say thanks or give credits to me of course hehe
    10. Lastly, most important, Enjoy!

Don't forget to click Thanks and LIKE button, thanks!

FAQ's

I can't install the modded CC
    -uninstall your current CC app, and then install the modded CC
    -if still can't install, redownload Modded CC, uninstall Current CC, restart Phone, Install Modded CC

I can't sync to Facebook
    -uninstall your Facebook App, then open CC and then re-sync
    -check your wifi connection

Would my progress erased and need to start from level 1 if I will use your Modded CC?
    -NO, if you followed the steps correctly.
    Last edited by HelloNNNewman; 03-13-2014 at 09:32 PM. Reason: download link violateds developer rules
    Thanked by 46:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
    ycc

Default Re: [GAME]Candy Crush Saga Cheat Unlimited Life and No ticket

Thanks vanav, major kudos, that's a really nice and good spirited initiative! I just downloaded v2.

I am not experienced in using applications that do not come via the Google play shop.

Is there any risk in running this kind of application ? Has anyone tried it?

thanks vanav. i love your mod. i already complete all level with your mod. so i;m waiting for the next level.
    ycc

Did not work for me. (I followed the installation instructions in detail.) Could not connect to Facebook (message: "You can not reach the kingdom now" or similar)

(The reason I try to use it is, naturally, not having to pay money to pass "impossible" levels. I got stuck around lvl 120. On the other hand, using it secretly to try to impress friends is stupid, of course. That's why I don't hesitate to write in this thread.)

Thank you for this man... Before I also have CCS but 100 move only... your CCS has 600 moves, I will try this..
    DISTANCE MEANS SO LITTLE,
    WHEN SOMEONE MEANS SO MUCH

this is work?

Global Posts
    6,887 Global Posts
    ROM
    Wicked Sensations

Thanks for this, I don't play the game, but I get a zillion requests for tickets daily. I will be sure to pass this on!
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2 about anything. I may however, give a nickel

I lost everything and was on level 105!!! download didn't work

v2 works great on my zte avid, tried to install (Normal mode except for :
    -Unlimited life (displayed on screen is 5)
    -no ticket) on my wife lg motion wouldnt load the facebook page
    ycc

This (or any other) mod has not worked on my Samsung Galaxy II. (I follow installation instructions in detail.)
    I think a mod is definitely needed. I got stuck on lvl 134 and I am not the only one. Read the horrifying comments :
    Candy Crush Saga All Help: Candy Crush Saga Level 134.
    (I have occasionally paid $1-$2 for added moves to pass a few levels, but for level 134 even paying larger amounts would not help.)
    I have decided to quit Candy Crush Saga. Angry Birds, come back, where are you

Hello, first off, love the mod very much, worked perfectly when installed as directed, no loss of progress.(Samsung galaxy s2)
    Now for my issue though, the bomb count did match max number of moves until I hit level 102 today and it now is back to standard counts. Any thoughts or help would be appreciated. I am using the version that gives 30 moves extra on all boards
    Also. One request, any chance you would integrate the licorice feature into that version?

Works perfect! Thanks!

i downloaded the version 1 and it works
    thanks a lot appreciate it!

Worked perfecrly with galaxy tab 2. Thanks!
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

Quote Originally Posted by ycc View Post
    Thanks vanav, major kudos, that's a really nice and good spirited initiative! I just downloaded v2.

I am not experienced in using applications that do not come via the Google play shop.

Is there any risk in running this kind of application ? Has anyone tried it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Archer View Post
    thanks vanav. i love your mod. i already complete all level with your mod. so i;m waiting for the next level.
    Quote Originally Posted by sinchichiu View Post
    Thank you for this man... Before I also have CCS but 100 move only... your CCS has 600 moves, I will try this..
    Quote Originally Posted by sledge007 View Post
    Thanks for this, I don't play the game, but I get a zillion requests for tickets daily. I will be sure to pass this on!
    Quote Originally Posted by zloy88 View Post
    Works perfect! Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by chammakchallo View Post
    i downloaded the version 1 and it works
    thanks a lot appreciate it!
    Quote Originally Posted by electriophile View Post
    Worked perfecrly with galaxy tab 2. Thanks!
    Welcome my friends, just want to help. Enjoy with my new versions
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

For some that experienced a problem, please check and follow the new instruction. Tnx
    Last edited by vanav; 07-16-2013 at 02:06 AM.

I download 2 versions and both will not connect up to facebook.
    I have disabled facebook and ran CC and tried to syc. no good.

Removed FB installed CC and tried to sync. No Good

Removed FB installed CC and installed FB and tried to sync. No Good

Hum,

It says sync'd but still at level 1. Press connect again and it comes back with the following error "Sorry, you don't have access to the kingdom, right now. Please try connecting again later". Its OK if i down the correct version from the play store.

Default Re: [GAME][LATEST VERSION]Candy Crush Saga Cheat 1.15.1 Unlimited Life and No ticket

I might be doing something wrong here so I was hoping someone can offer me up some help. I followed the directions perfectly and installed the one with 1000 moves, that works great, I have the 1000 moves per level and infinite lives, but the bombs still show up with only 8 on them and they go down 1 count per move so I'm still unable to beat a level. Does anyone know why this is? Like I said I followed the directions exactly and it installs and works, I'm just not getting the infinite count bombs, they have 8 on them and blow up in 8 moved. Thank you in advance for any help and to the op... Thank you so much for this, you seriously ROCK! Thank you
    Thanked by:
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Quote Originally Posted by sean howlin View Post
    Hum,

It says sync'd but still at level 1. Press connect again and it comes back with the following error "Sorry, you don't have access to the kingdom, right now. Please try connecting again later". Its OK if i down the correct version from the play store.
    I apologize if u ran a trouble in the sync process, Please make sure you have a strong wifi Connection
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  

Default Re: [GAME][LATEST VERSION]Candy Crush Saga Cheat 1.15.1 Unlimited Life and No ticket

Quote Originally Posted by neglectedsanity View Post
    I might be doing something wrong here so I was hoping someone can offer me up some help. I followed the directions perfectly and installed the one with 1000 moves, that works great, I have the 1000 moves per level and infinite lives, but the bombs still show up with only 8 on them and they go down 1 count per move so I'm still unable to beat a level. Does anyone know why this is? Like I said I followed the directions exactly and it installs and works, I'm just not getting the infinite count bombs, they have 8 on them and blow up in 8 moved. Thank you in advance for any help and to the op... Thank you so much for this, you seriously ROCK! Thank you
    You're welcome mate, for some instance, the infinite/high bomb time might not work if the bomb was spawned from the start of game or from a mystery candy

OK, I understand. Thank you again for these apks and for your help. Can I bug you with one last question please. Is there a way to get infinite, or free, or hell just a couple power up things? I am stuck on level 238 I think it is and the only way I can think to beat it, since the bomb timer doesn't work, is to have a few of those power up things. I clicked on the download link in the op and on that page there is a link for infinite power ups but when I click that link the next page says powerups are offline. Do you know where I might be able to get a mod like that? One that will give powerups?

I'm not able to sync to fb,it kips saying no access to kingdom,help please? I've followed all ur steps but no results
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

Quote Originally Posted by neglectedsanity View Post
    OK, I understand. Thank you again for these apks and for your help. Can I bug you with one last question please. Is there a way to get infinite, or free, or hell just a couple power up things? I am stuck on level 238 I think it is and the only way I can think to beat it, since the bomb timer doesn't work, is to have a few of those power up things. I clicked on the download link in the op and on that page there is a link for infinite power ups but when I click that link the next page says powerups are offline. Do you know where I might be able to get a mod like that? One that will give powerups?
    Yes actually I do have an Apk for boosters, but it needs a rooted phone, and i posted it on the website.
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #25  

Quote Originally Posted by curtis carter View Post
    I'm not able to sync to fb,it kips saying no access to kingdom,help please? I've followed all ur steps but no results
    I'm sorry if you're unable to sync to fb, please try again and make sure of the ff:
    You have a strong wifi connection
    No Facebook app installed and facebook messenger

Once you're able to sync, you can re-install fb app again
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast