- 2 Posts
[GAME][FREE][2.2+] Mr. Dandelion's Adventures
I have released a major update to my first Android game Mr. Dandelion's Adventures. It's still work in progress - I am a hobbyist an the purpose of this game is to learn more than anything else. It's a simple platformer/physics game where you use wind to fly a stylized dandelion seed around.
Google play store:
And this is how the first concept art looked like (notice my art skills!):
I have already received good and honest reviews from people on the internet, and that was the reason for the first major update. I think it made the game less boring and therefore I'd appreciate more of the honest feedback!
The game is using AndEngine for 2D graphics, other than that I used Facebook SDK and that's all.
Blog entry: I started three months with knowledge of Java programming, other than that I had nothing. I wanted to do everything by myself, so I learned basics of illustration, animation, sound processing. I have found tons of useful resources on the web (music, sounds) licensed as CC-BY or CC-0 which helped me a lot. I worked on the game on weekends and sometimes after work - I still have my full time job and I don't really think I can go full time Indie If anyone wants to know how I did this or that, let me know!
- 08-05-2013, 10:28 AM #2
- 2 Posts
Re: [GAME][FREE][2.2+] Mr. Dandelion's Adventures
Thanks everyone who played my game. I just got my first review and it is very favourable! Read more: Mr. Dandelion's Adventures on Android - Android Assault
- By ittus in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-02-2014, 10:33 PM
- By tenlegdragon in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 3Replies: 11Last Post: 02-11-2014, 07:30 PM
- By Sahilgogia94 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 6Last Post: 08-31-2013, 10:59 AM
- By Villordsutch in forum The Gamer's LoungeReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:22 AM
- By Unick Park in forum GamesReplies: 0Last Post: 08-03-2013, 01:53 PM