Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

Default NFL Super fan APP!!

Just got loaded on to the Market. Are you ready for some football!!! I was not expecting this app until next year. YES!!!!!
    Rich in Sping Hill, FL
    Droid user from Launch.

wow - stream live nfl games - sick - post back on sun and let us know how it looked when the Giants kicked Atlanta's ***.
    Forums Emeritus

Global Posts
    13,813 Global Posts

Thread moved. Please do not post app posts in the phone sub forums.

Yesssss!!! Do note though that you have to have DirecTv NFL Sunday Ticket with Super Fan in order to use the app.

Yes this app is awesome! !!!! I had it on storm and it rocked. Its already seems faster on droid. Can't wait to use it Sunday.

Default yeeeeeeeeessssssssssss

Thank the lord..........i was going to give it up for blackberry but I dont have to. Yes somebody heard my cry. I AM HAPPY
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Global Posts
    47 Global Posts

This was and Iheartradio where the only two app I was thinking of staying with my storm. One down and one to go. And I not Iheartradio is working on a app for Android.
    Rich in Sping Hill, FL
    Droid user from Launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Rich13er View Post
    Just got loaded on to the Market. Are you ready for some football!!! I was not expecting this app until next year. YES!!!!!
    I came from a BlackBerry Tour and had this on that device - sick app.

I almost crapped my pants when I saw that this came out today. :o Now, they just need the iPhone like DVR application, and we are ALL set!

someone post there login information..........lol just thought i try ......

Thank you for letting me know. I gotta work tomorrow and its during the day. Best app on my BB was this app and I thought I was losing out. Not anymore. Good job Google.

wow this app is so much better on droid plus its in widescreen .....