- 48 Posts
[4x strategy] Rising Empires released on Google Play!
I’ve previously written about the development of Rising Empires here at the forums. We’re happy to announce that the full game now has been released on Google Play. The game comes in two versions; which is free and ad-supported and with additional content. The premium features two additional playable races, the fast breeding Krant and the versatile Dwarves.
Rising Empires Premium is a new strategy game in a fantasy setting with six playable races, all with unique abilities, which compete for control of all the land on the Surface and in the Netherworld. A unique troop creation system allows each empire to design its own troop types to employ in the struggle for dominance. Four neutral factions also struggle to survive among the larger empires.
The game has been in an open beta stage during the last few months and has been well received by the players. At the time of writing the beta version is installed on 5,060 devices and has been downloaded 1,716 times. Many reviewers compare the game to classics like Civilization and Total War. One player writes: “Exactly the type of game I’ve been hoping for.” The average rating is 3.9.
On our blog, there are a number of tutorials that gives a more detailed explanation of the game mechanics. We really hope you’ll enjoy Rising Empires!
- 09-27-2013, 09:31 AM #2
- 48 Posts
Re: [4x strategy] Rising Empires released on Google Play!
- 12-15-2013, 09:36 PM #4
- By kashabrown in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2013, 04:25 PM
- By Planins in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2013, 01:45 AM
- By lopey986 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 7Last Post: 09-24-2013, 11:21 PM
- By dad2paisley in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 09-24-2013, 01:14 PM
- By zed435 in forum Huawei Impulse 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-24-2013, 09:47 AM