1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [3D Game] RACING TANK - Not easy for you - Take challenge

Hi guys

I'm from a start-up team - STeam.
    We've just released a new 3D game - RACING TANK, hope you guys enjoy it

Download link:

Some told me they love it becoz the game is not easy as pie as they initial thought. In fact it's a challenge to take
    Even girls are into it becoz tanks are so fashionable

So don't miss this game. Try it and leave us any comments (even bad ones ). We'll develop it more & more profesional. Thanks a bunch

DESCRIPTION
    Playing role of colorful unique style tanks, your mission is to win the death race not only on grand prix roads but also on various difficult types of terrains such as deserts, docks, forests

FEATURES
    - RPG racing games with different battle index of health, accel, attack and handling
    - 5 fantastic of tanks: Freeze Tank, Grizzly Bear, Laser Tank, Apocalypse, Panza in colorful designed styles (Sport, Old Fashion, Fashion)
    - Various weapons and equipments such as guns, lasers, rockets, tank cuirass to upgrade tanks for the increase in combat skills
    - Unique designed racing road based on real local terrains: deserts, docks, forests
    - 3D animation support on all iOS and Android devices
    - Realistic effects on sound based on the laws of physics
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails [3D Game] RACING TANK - Not easy for you - Take challenge-shot_1.jpg  

Global Posts
    13,890 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: [3D Game] RACING TANK - Not easy for you - Take challenge

Some of the screenshots remind me of F Zero for the SNES.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here