NFL SUNDAY TICKET To-Go

CyberThreat

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone had luck with running the new NFL Sunday Ticket To-Go app on their Android devices?
ToGo_smartphone.jpg

I saw the announcement here: DIRECTV: Sports : NFL SUNDAY TICKET : Online & Mobile
which clearly states it's available for select Android devices. I found it in the android market - but I just continue to get connection errors when I try to sign in. I have the Superfan package and everything. Would be nice to see all NFL games this year, even if I'm on the run.

I'm hoping it just has issues because the season hasn't started yet?

CyberThreat

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
I just read this line: "Shortly before the first Sunday of the season on September 12, go to your phone's app store or m.directv.com/sundayticket to download the application"
But, the App is already available. It's just the service. So maybe "shortly before" September 12 it will work.

BigRick10

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Sunday Ticket to go is a add on to NFL Sunday Ticket. New customers get it free when they sign up. Current Sunday Ticket customers can add it for 49.99. It will let you watch games on your PC or mobile phone.

bwaldron

Apr 10, 2010
Visit site
Sunday Ticket to go is a add on to NFL Sunday Ticket. New customers get it free when they sign up. Current Sunday Ticket customers can add it for 49.99. It will let you watch games on your PC or mobile phone.

He said he had Superfan, which is that add-on.

To the original poster - I wouldn't worry about it until Sunday.

joedirt2217

May 19, 2010
Visit site
He said he had Superfan, which is that add-on.

To the original poster - I wouldn't worry about it until Sunday.

Directv rolled Superfan into their Sunday Ticket, so it does not exist any more. NFL To GO is a new service ($49.99), which is separate, of coarse from the Sunday Ticket.

CyberThreat

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
NFL Sunday Ticket To-Go is only $10 a month (for 5 months) assuming you already have the base package of $50 a month for NFL Sunday Ticket.

Sorry about the confusion everyone on calling it SuperFan (that's what it was called in 2007, 2008). We all know what the others are talking about... and bottom line, sounds like we just can't get on to it until September 12.

vor, I'm curious where you saw that message: "It says thanks for installing...see you Sept 12" - that wasn't there a few weeks ago. I'll try signing on again.

Last edited:

Droid_Nation

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I think it is a one time $50 fee for the season unfortunately. Although, I DL'd the app on my Tour yesterday and it stated it would be ready to go on the 12th. Backdoor? or will I get charged on my bill next month? HMM.

nathawkins

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
I'll Buy your NFL To-go access

Hey all. I'm a cable owner who is dying to get NFL Sunday ticket, but can't or won't. I see that the de-coupled NFL access is $350 right now. I'm looking for someone with the satellite NFL Sunday Ticket to sign up for the NFL to-go. Then, I'll buy that from you. You make money, and I save money on the access.

Think about it and contact me directly. I haven't seen anyone asking about this yet, but I'm pretty sure it will work. I can pay via paypal and guarantee that it is secure.

-Nat

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance