[Free Game] Hools: Football Club Territory

HoolsTerritory

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Hi everyone,

this is my first post here, so if I did something wrong please let me know. I have registered here to present you a game that I'm working on with few of my friends from my university. It's called: Hools: Football Club Territory.
A few months ago, when we were starting work on it, we thought it will be a small game, which will only allow to mark a territory of players neighbourhood in order to show which club is the most powerful in the city. However, the new ideas were coming in to mind and new functionality was added each time. Now after this few months, we have working beta version (it still have bugs, not full functionality etc.), however we want to present it to greater audience to get feedback about idea itself and about playability.

So what it is?

Hools: Football Club Territory is a location-based mobile multiplayer game, which moves the competition between football club supporters to virtual world. You begin by registering a new club or joining an existing one. By then inviting your friends you develop the community upon which your club stands. The goal? To conquer and control districts within your city and beyond. For this you must train and equip yourself, so as always to be ready for a face-to-face encounter with the opposition.

If you have some time, please download it (it is free) and leave me a comment, it will help us a lot. The game is under this address: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...tails?id=com.solution314.hools&token=yDbXJ_tk
and our website is: Hools: Football Club Territory where you can get info about game. Please get in mind that we are still just a students without any budget for this project. We hope you will like it.

Some screen shots:
screen_map_1000.png
screen_fight.png

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer