Fields of Battle is the latest in the Greg Hastings Paintball line of games. It was the first FPS rated 'E for Everyone' by the ESRB, and continues to bring it's award winning Family Friendly First Person Shooter experience to new audiences! With all the action of a competitive FPS packaged into a family friendly FPS it's great for all types of gamers.
The #1 Extreme Sports FPS franchise is back! Take your carnage anywhere as Greg Hastings Paintball presents Fields of Battle.
Whether you're a paintball player or a first-person shooter fan, Fields of Battle will satisfy your desire to blast the competition! With ground-breaking motion and gesture based controls including sliding, diving, leaning out from cover, throwing grenades, and more, Fields of Battle takes the mobile shooter experience to the next level.
Think you know shooters? This is real combat - one hit, one elimination. Manage your gear, use cover, adjust for windage, and angle your shots. There's no auto-aim here, it's PURE skill and PURE action!
Instant Leaderboards let you play locally but compete GLOBALLY! Compete in real-time against dozens of other players as you battle neck-and-neck for the high score in ever-changing events.
“ MOGA Enhanced!
* FREE to create your character and start playing online.
* Participate in a persistent online competitive world that is constantly changing.
* Compete in live online events against dozens of other players in real time.
* Play at REAL locations (and a few fantasy ones!) all over the world, at more than 60 massive, authentic fields.
* Customize your character and upgrade with tons of REAL gear.
* An amazing arsenal of customizable weaponry, including automatic, burst mode, clip-fed, MilSim, and speedball markers, and don't forget the PAINT GRENADES!
* Intuitive motion and gesture controls with full HUD and control customization.
* Full 3D graphics, including detailed environments, shadows, multi-level structures, outdoor and indoor environments, and more.
* Challenging weather - play in the sun, the rain, fog, and wind.
* Optimized for phones and tablets.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3 When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi Community Guidelines and also here
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.