[FREE][COLOR GAME] RGB Blitz Free

slidergames

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Hey guys,

Just wanted to tell you all about RGB Blitz FREE, a colourful easy to play puzzle game where you have to match the colours. The quicker you match the colours the more points you score. Collect Colours to earn bonus times onto following rounds.
There's an online leaderboard to try and get a highscore.

Available on the google play market:
DOWNLOAD NOW:
Ad468x60.png
http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fixeddicegames.rgbblitz

It's our first step into the android waters and would very much appreciate any feedback you might have about the game.

Thanks

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I just tried a couple rounds. Not bad. I am using my S2 Epic 4G Touch and there is no way to exit the app. I had to hit home and clear it from recent menu.

slidergames

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
just to confirm you would expect that hitting the back system button would exit the app on the main menu? or would you assume there should be a quit button somewhere? or both? I'll need to review how most games handle this i guess.

As for the development time... I'm not really sure, this was done as more of a hobby in the evenings.

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
just to confirm you would expect that hitting the back system button would exit the app on the main menu? or would you assume there should be a quit button somewhere? or both? I'll need to review how most games handle this i guess.

As for the development time... I'm not really sure, this was done as more of a hobby in the evenings.

Back didn't work. Tried that first. The tried my menu key. That didn't work either.

From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
To actually answer your question, I personally prefer if you hit back enough times, it exits the app.

slidergames

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Great feedback, I'm hoping it's addressed now. Thank you so much!

It took about 2 hours, but I put in a new quit popup on back press, with yes no options. hitting back twice as you suggested also gets you out of the game.

Thanks again, much appreciated!

Golfdriver97

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Great feedback, I'm hoping it's addressed now. Thank you so much!

It took about 2 hours, but I put in a new quit popup on back press, with yes no options. hitting back twice as you suggested also gets you out of the game.

Thanks again, much appreciated!

Ok. As soon as I can I will report back after the update.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lawiss