[FREE] Cargo Carry - A Physics Based Racer
I've finally managed to release my second game on Android, Cargo Carry.
The game is a physics based racer, where the emphasis is on trying not to drop your cargo while you race around the level. It is in the endless runner genre.
I would really appreciate it if you can give it a try and of course any feedback is welcome.
Thanks a lot,
Store Link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ruse.cargocarry
Here are some screenshots (video coming soon):
- 11-15-2013, 09:46 AM #2
Re: [FREE] Cargo Carry - A Physics Based Racer
What was your first app?'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By Upsilon in forum GamesReplies: 10Last Post: 03-02-2014, 09:12 AM
- By themaster33 in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2013, 12:30 PM
- By cyberbach in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 2Last Post: 11-15-2013, 04:52 AM
- By isa_can in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2013, 10:36 PM
- By devFitshakr in forum Beta RequestsReplies: 1Last Post: 11-14-2013, 10:35 PM