NFL app cracked and now working!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdefalco

May 14, 2010
Visit site
Please forgive my ignorance, as I am new to this whole android APK thing. I know an APK is needed to install software on our phones via a file manager of some sort, but every link I click on in this thread that says NFL.apk downloads a zip file. Am I missing something here or doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for your replies.

Joeybear23

May 13, 2010
Visit site
Please forgive my ignorance, as I am new to this whole android APK thing. I know an APK is needed to install software on our phones via a file manager of some sort, but every link I click on in this thread that says NFL.apk downloads a zip file. Am I missing something here or doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for your replies.

rename it to .apk

dubge

Dec 21, 2009
Visit site
I have the official app and the game is streaming as well so maybe it is free for the first game or week? I DO NOT have V cast and would never pay for that.

Brainerd

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
No go here.

Installed just fine, but when I opened it, I got an error that said it was only for Verizon customers.

Bummer.

crackisntwack

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Installed and was told the app was for "active Verizon users"
Then it says-
UID: ATMOG55JLW3MZHGJ
Dang, got pretty excited too...
On the Evo as well

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I can confirm(as posted earlier in this thread) that the "live game" worked on the official version of the nfl app as well ,I am not paying xtra for and not sure if it will remain free , although the scores I think will be available tho the football season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed