Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Overkill (new shoot'em up)

Hi guys,

I'd like to introduce a new game for Android (hope it's not against the rules here ).

Overkill is a side scrolling shooter inspired by games such as R-Type and Jets'n'Guns. It's receiving very good feedback from the users, was given 5/5 stars by meandmydroid.com, and if you love action games and especially if you enjoy shoot'em ups, you should definitely try this one.

Overkill on AppBrain
    Review by MeAndMyDroid

Screenshots:

QR Codes:
    Full: Free:

Please contact me (PM or this thread) if you run into any technical problems with the game, I'll do my best to help you. We're looking forward to your suggestions and feature requests, and will update Overkill based on what you think about it Thanks for reading, I hope you will enjoy the game!

Vladimir
    Lead Developer
    Creative Mobile, Inc

Default Re: Overkill (new shoot'em up)

Im getting force close errors when I try and load a saved game and can only start new games. I cannot access any saved games.
    Error:
    application Overkill (process com.creative.overkill) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again.