Here is my first game developed with andengine. It is called “Find the differences HD”.
If someone is interested in technical details here are some special development feature:
- the size of the game is 88MB. 17 MB for the Application and common graphics like buttons and backgrounds and 71 Mb for the game HD images.
- Expansion file: I used an expansion file to store all my HD images.
- AdMob implementation: I implement ads in my game
Link to Google Play Store:
Feel free to donwload and rate. I also would be glad to get some feedback from you
Here is the description from the Play Store:
Find the differences
The goal of the game is to find 5 differences in two images. Altogether, there are 150 images from 5 categories to toss available. You may look at each picture in a preview and then select one . In the actual game you will display 2 images. An original and a modified image with 5 errors . Your task is then to find the differences between the two images and to tap on the errors. If you can not find a mistake once, you can use a tip.
Overall, there are two game modes:
• a game mode without a timeline in which you can take yourself as much time as you like
• and a game mode with timeline, you have 60 seconds to find the errors
The images are in very high resolution and are optimized for 1080p FULL HD displays. Of course, the app works on devices with lower resolution. In this way, you can see the images on both small smartphones amd on larger tablets very sharply.
Special features of the game:
• Total of 150 images
• Images are in very high resolution, optimized for 1080p Full HD display
• 5 galleries, 30 images per gallery
• Each image can be viewed in a preview
• The galleries are : fruits, apartments, beach, cartoon and a preview gallery
• The preview gallery includes selected images from further 23 galleries, which will be available in future.
• You may use tips if you know what to do next
• 2 game modes available : unlimited amount of time or 60 seconds per image
• Rating system with 1, 2 or 3 stars
• Supported languages: english, german and polish
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.