Here's our second entry into the Android market, Wordspionage! (ad supported version or paid version available - game has IAP, but currency can be earned in game)
Go beyond the board with Wordspionage!
Take word game strategy to a new level with Special Operations:
- Cover ID: A blank tile to use as any letter.
- Surveillance: Spy on your opponent's tiles.
- Misdirection: Shuffle the remaining multipliers on the game board.
- Switch: Switch one of your tiles with your opponent's highest face value tile.
- Flash Bomb: Make the remaining multipliers on the game board invisible and unavailable for your opponent for one turn.
- Sabotage: Take away half of the score of your opponent's last turn.
- Double Agent: Take away half of the score of your opponent's last turn and add it to your total score.
Play against up to three opponents in one game. Choose the time limit and word guess limit per turn. Play up to 30 games simultaneously.
Wordspionage Dollars (WS$) are needed to initiate most Special Operations. New players start with WS$1,000. Play Mission Words to spin the Bonus Wheel and earn WS$ or extra game points. Use all seven tiles in your Tile Tray in one turn to spin the Bonus Wheel and earn WS$ or extra game points. Win games to spin the Bonus Wheel and earn WS$.
We hope you enjoy our game!
If you're interested in joining our review trade network please contact me at
Sounds like a cool game. I will check it out in a little bit.
Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3 When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu Community Guidelines and also here
Portions of this page are modifications based on work created and shared by the Android Open Source Project
and used according to terms described in the Creative Commons 2.5 Attribution License. AndroidCentral is an independent site
that is not affiliated with or endorsed by Google.