1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Lightbulb [GAME][3D][FREE][4.1+] Ballance Resurrection

Ballance Resurrection (demo version) is a free 3D game combining the elements of arcade and puzzle, where an errant ball is the only character. This story originated in the early 80s with the game Marble Madness and continued by the famous Ballance. Now you have another opportunity to plunge into exciting and memorable atmosphere of ball travels through unimaginable worlds and routes.

[GAME][3D][FREE][4.1+] Ballance Resurrection-ballance-resurrection.png

The main goal of the game is to pass through all levels and reach the maximum score. Various elements and obstacles are being introduced as one moves onto new levels, meaning that the complexity and level of puzzle solving required are gradually increasing as the game progresses.

[GAME][3D][FREE][4.1+] Ballance Resurrection-ballancedemo-2013-12-28-14-17-00-59.png

You will find 5 lives to spend and the unique ability to change material and physical characteristics of the ball turning it to wood, stone or paper. However, this feature is to be used only at special transformation points.

[GAME][3D][FREE][4.1+] Ballance Resurrection-ballancedemo-2013-12-28-14-25-18-78.jpg

Features:

Classic gameplay
    Deep atmosphere
    Modern graphics
    Realistic physics
    Intuitive controls
    No time limits
    Free-to-play
    English-language support

Ballance Resurrection is accessible for all ages, easy-to-learn and control. Vivid graphics and addictive gameplay contribute to quick relaxation and bright emotions. Moreover, the game develops logical thinking and imagination.

Google Play:

Global Posts
    13,913 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: [GAME][3D][FREE][4.1+] Ballance Resurrection

Marble madness, now that brings back memories.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu 'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here