Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Angry Birds on EVO

I thought the beta version didn't work on the EVO, but I discovered tonight that it will work if I'm not running a live wallpaper. Just a tip for anyone having the same issue.
    EVOlved.

It always worked for me with the live wallpaper running from the first day there could be something wrong with your phone

Don't use live wallpapers, and after start up it would close. Just kept clicking the icon again til it works (about 5-6th time)

mine works it sometimes doesnt start up but after I try again it runs fine.
    Send Files to your phone wirelessly with Dropbox on Andriod.http://db.tt/TAOyhtq

Anyone know why with my Aria I cant even see Angry Birds on the market????

Global Posts
    386 Global Posts

Opens every time for me on my EVO now - turn off the game sound before closing it, turn it on when starting it (if you want it).

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by sparksd View Post
    Opens every time for me on my EVO now - turn off the game sound before closing it, turn it on when starting it (if you want it).

Dave
    This also works for me.

Adjusting the volume during the splash screen consistently got the Beta 1 to load on my Incredible.

Beta 2 loads first time every time without intervention.

I have the evo and never had a problem. I don't use live wallpapers. Someone said turn off the sound, so as soon as I got it installed I turned off the sound and never turned it on (I have no idea what the game sounds like!).
    But I never had a crash or a restart or anything.

It was never a problem with wallpaper. The first Beta had problems force closing. It would work after trying 6 or 7 times but Beta 2 has fixed that. Works everytime for what should be all EVO users.

Global Posts
    400 Global Posts
    ROM
    EVODeck

sound toggle works for me as well.

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Default Re: Angry Birds on EVO

The new update works fine now, before it would constantly close

Sent from my HTC EVO using Tapatalk