Angry Birds Update!

AJFSTORM

Mar 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't know if it was just the Dinc or other phones too but some were having a problem with the first beta version in which it would launch and then immediately quit.

Anyway I downloaded an update this morning and they seem to have fixed that problem!

DesertSilver#AC

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Updated on my evo and it's working better since it starts up fine now. Haven't noticed any other changes. Glad it retained the previous score data.

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Cool im gunno try on dinc now too then because it didn't open on mine before worked great on dx tho

Edit update;
So far its working good,can see the deeper colors cuz of amoled screen,almost seems like the made it tougher to kill the pigs on some levels but that might just be me :p lol on lev.7

Sent from Tapatalk

vivi2008#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
I can't get it to install on my evo (non rooted). just says installation unsuccessful.

:(

Same thing happens to me. I had it installed before and it would launch about 10% of the time. When it launched it played fine but then i uninstalled it and now it will not reinstall.

slideways

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Same thing happens to me. I had it installed before and it would launch about 10% of the time. When it launched it played fine but then i uninstalled it and now it will not reinstall.

Out of curiosity, how much internal memory do you have available? I have ~190MB, which I would think would be enough to get this installed.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Gone tho all 15 levels on dinc played great just got to get 3 stars on a few more levels already have 3 stars on all levels on dx

sent from Tapatalk

vivi2008#AC

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Out of curiosity, how much internal memory do you have available? I have ~190MB, which I would think would be enough to get this installed.

I have 297MB free internal. I have non rooted Evo on 2.2. I tried installing from the market and from my pc with HTC sync both just fail instantly.

slideways

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I have 297MB free internal. I have non rooted Evo on 2.2. I tried installing from the market and from my pc with HTC sync both just fail instantly.

hmmm...very odd. what is throwing me is that today's update for Fruit Ninja is also doing the same thing.

krelvinaz

Apr 21, 2010
Visit site
Both Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja load fine on my Dinc with 2.2

Angry Birds was not working when I first gave it a try a week ago or so. Works fine now.

Zorro1

Oct 22, 2009
Visit site
Orig. Droid, not seeing the update. I wonder if I click on Full version in the program if it'll hit? After installing and playing with it, what a freakin' fun program!, my Droid locked up for the first time ever, since Dec.! Had to pull my batt for the first time. Just sayin'....I want the update.

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Yeah that last update friday seems to have fixed it on the dinc too bad it did not fix everybodies tho. But hopefully the get the bugs worked out after a few more beta tests ;). fruit ninja works good on mine I should know I am a ninja :p

OGCF

Aug 23, 2010
Visit site
If you go to Appbrain you can find it. You need to use their Fast Web Installer.

However the Beta 2 version would not run on my Aria. The Beta 1 worked fine.

Same issue. Whenever I try to open it, it shows the splash image and then immediately closes. Beta 1 worked well, but wasn't optimized for the size of the screen (menu buttons overlapped).

srh.pres.usx

DOXA?holic
Apr 15, 2010
Visit site
Same issue. Whenever I try to open it, it shows the splash image and then immediately closes. Beta 1 worked well, but wasn't optimized for the size of the screen (menu buttons overlapped).

Try the DInc trick - when the splash screen comes up, start drawing clockwise circles on the screen.. it should continue to load after that. Weird I know, but it worked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma