Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Angry Birds Update!

I don't know if it was just the Dinc or other phones too but some were having a problem with the first beta version in which it would launch and then immediately quit.

Anyway I downloaded an update this morning and they seem to have fixed that problem!

Updated on my evo and it's working better since it starts up fine now. Haven't noticed any other changes. Glad it retained the previous score data.

Never had issues on my Nexus... but still updating to the most recent beta. Fun game

Global Posts
    7,710 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Default Re: Angry Birds Update!

Cool im gunno try on dinc now too then because it didn't open on mine before worked great on dx tho

Edit update;
    So far its working good,can see the deeper colors cuz of amoled screen,almost seems like the made it tougher to kill the pigs on some levels but that might just be me lol on lev.7

Sent from Tapatalk

I can't get it to install on my evo (non rooted). just says installation unsuccessful.

Quote Originally Posted by slideways View Post
    I can't get it to install on my evo (non rooted). just says installation unsuccessful.

Same thing happens to me. I had it installed before and it would launch about 10% of the time. When it launched it played fine but then i uninstalled it and now it will not reinstall.

Quote Originally Posted by vivi2008 View Post
    Same thing happens to me. I had it installed before and it would launch about 10% of the time. When it launched it played fine but then i uninstalled it and now it will not reinstall.

Out of curiosity, how much internal memory do you have available? I have ~190MB, which I would think would be enough to get this installed.

Global Posts
    7,710 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Default Re: Angry Birds Update!

Gone tho all 15 levels on dinc played great just got to get 3 stars on a few more levels already have 3 stars on all levels on dx

sent from Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by slideways View Post
    Out of curiosity, how much internal memory do you have available? I have ~190MB, which I would think would be enough to get this installed.
    I have 297MB free internal. I have non rooted Evo on 2.2. I tried installing from the market and from my pc with HTC sync both just fail instantly.

Quote Originally Posted by vivi2008 View Post
    I have 297MB free internal. I have non rooted Evo on 2.2. I tried installing from the market and from my pc with HTC sync both just fail instantly.
    hmmm...very odd. what is throwing me is that today's update for Fruit Ninja is also doing the same thing.

works great on my droid x (it did before the update also)
    Device History:
    Dumb Phone
    Storm1
    Storm2 with every official and leaked OS up to 5.0.0.713
    Currently Using:
    Droid X with 2.1

Both Angry Birds and Fruit Ninja load fine on my Dinc with 2.2

Angry Birds was not working when I first gave it a try a week ago or so. Works fine now.
    Active Phone: T-MOBILE - Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Rooted/Stock
    Tablet: Nexus 7 16gb Stock Rooted - 4.2.1 - TWRP Recovery
    Active Phone: VZW - HTC ReZound - Rooted/JuopunutBear S-Off - Stock GB 2.01.605.11 ROM

Since the update it works great on my EVO.

Why can't I even see it on the Market on my Aria?

Orig. Droid, not seeing the update. I wonder if I click on Full version in the program if it'll hit? After installing and playing with it, what a freakin' fun program!, my Droid locked up for the first time ever, since Dec.! Had to pull my batt for the first time. Just sayin'....I want the update.

Quote Originally Posted by elbodude View Post
    Why can't I even see it on the Market on my Aria?
    If you go to Appbrain you can find it. You need to use their Fast Web Installer.

However the Beta 2 version would not run on my Aria. The Beta 1 worked fine.

Global Posts
    7,710 Global Posts
    ROM
    Nexus(AOKP-jb_4.2.1)

Yeah that last update friday seems to have fixed it on the dinc too bad it did not fix everybodies tho. But hopefully the get the bugs worked out after a few more beta tests . fruit ninja works good on mine I should know I am a ninja

Global Posts
    11 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RoyHobbs View Post
    If you go to Appbrain you can find it. You need to use their Fast Web Installer.

However the Beta 2 version would not run on my Aria. The Beta 1 worked fine.
    Same issue. Whenever I try to open it, it shows the splash image and then immediately closes. Beta 1 worked well, but wasn't optimized for the size of the screen (menu buttons overlapped).
    DOXAholic

Quote Originally Posted by OGCF View Post
    Same issue. Whenever I try to open it, it shows the splash image and then immediately closes. Beta 1 worked well, but wasn't optimized for the size of the screen (menu buttons overlapped).
    Try the DInc trick - when the splash screen comes up, start drawing clockwise circles on the screen.. it should continue to load after that. Weird I know, but it worked.
    ~ Galaxy Note 4
    ~ Galaxy Note Pro 12.2

Sorry to ask but how can I get angry birds on my EVO.