Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Post New American Mini Golf

New American Mini Golf-__512x512.png

American Mini Golf is cool 3D game which entertains you from head to toe and encourages to play real golf...
    3D environment of game acts as a golf coaching system and helps to master game regardless of age group. History of American golf is full of perfectionists who were master of swing. Enjoy the same thrill and excitement while you indulge deeply in game play. As you play and practice you realize that one must do quality swing analysis to become golf champion.

Everyone does some common mistakes in their golf career, but as time passes they absorb skills and master game. American Mini Golf will let you through same experience in entertaining manner. Be your own golf analyst and have patience before you make your swing. Concentrate on goal, understand environment, take a deep breath and hit.
    You will go through numerous golf courses, very different from each other, making game challenging. Unlike traditional golf, this game have many different elements that will make your game tough yet interesting. Your target is to let ball to hole with minimum swings.
    Do join in this fun and exciting golf adventure on your smartphone or tablet. Its easy and fun to start, but real challenge to master. Wish you the best... enjoy 3D game of American Mini Golf.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ericanminigolf

Global Posts
    21,638 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: New American Mini Golf

I think this is the first I have ever heard of a mini golf game. Hope it does well in Play.

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here