Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Buddy & Me for Android now on Google Play.

Hey, the long awaited Google Play release of award winning Buddy & Me is finally here. Check it out. There's a promotional price drop to $0.99 going on right now.

Buddy & Me for Android now on Google Play.-googleplayannounce09.jpg

Buddy & Me for Android now on Google Play.-web_02.jpg

Buddy & Me for Android now on Google Play.-web_03.jpg

Explore a world of dreams with Buddy, in this award-winning endless adventure about friendship!

Every night, a young boy returns to the same dream to play with his magical best friend and floppy-eared companion, Buddy. With Buddys help, together they glide, jump, swing, bounce, and fly through a never-ending enchanted forest of treehouse-inspired obstacles, curious creatures, and natural wonders.

Discover the wonderful world of Buddy & Me, filled with adorable characters, beautifully painted landscapes, and a catchy soundtrack. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the view or challenge yourself to see how far you can dream before waking!

FEATURES

- Never run alone again! Enjoy the constant companionship and aid of Buddy.
    - Incredible characters and backgrounds reminiscent of classic animated films.
    - Never play the same game twice! Freshly arranged obstacles every dream.
    - Collect star seeds to fly with Buddy, and swarms of angel bunnies for more time!
    - Automatically adapts to your play, appropriate for all ages/skills.
    - Share Leaderboard scores and Achievements with friends.

"The only way this game could get more adorable is if it actually hugged you." -- Joystiq

"From the characters to the animation, and finally back to the music. This game has talent to spare." -- Family Friendly Gaming

"...a beautiful world and a reason to feel what it is like to be a child once again." -- 148 Apps

Winner, "People's Choice Award, 2013 iFest
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...mes.buddyandme