VIDEO REVIEW:

Game: GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience
    Kind of Game: Racing
    Creators/Developed by: Gameloft
    File size: 969 M
    Rated: Low Maturity
    Price: Free on Google Play

DESCRIPTION:

GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience is a true-to-life automotive journey featuring the most prestigious cars in the world!
    The best-selling franchise is back for free and it's designed to offer an unprecedented level of driving enjoyment, whether playing solo or multiplayer.

LEADERSHIP: POSSIBLY THE BEST HANDHELD RACING SIMULATION
    The richest handheld racing simulation game this year: 67 licensed cars on 13 tracks, including the real Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca.
    A superb collection of real cars from over 30 manufacturers: Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Dodge, Nissan, Audi, Ford, and more.
    Test your driving skills by completing 1,400 events, including Classic Races, Duels, Knockouts and Overtakes.
    28 new challenges each week: improve your driving skills & maybe win a new car for free!

AUTHENTICITY: A DEEPER DRIVING SENSATION
    The new physics model offers the most realistic car dynamics ever offered in a handheld game.
    The sun is not always shining in GT Racing 2: Our tracks have different times of day and weather conditions.
    Race your way by choosing from among 4 different cameras, including a breathtaking interior view, and feast your eyes on real car designs!
    No repair times or repair costs! We won't make you wait or pay to race in an event again.

EXPERIENCE: ENJOY THE RIDE SOLO OR IN MULTIPLAYER
    Compete with your friends or with real players from all over the world. Earn the fastest time on each race in multiplayer!
    Join teams to play with other drivers and accomplish common goals.
    New racer? Turn on Steering & Braking Assistance to get up to speed in a flash!
    Veteran driver? Tweak your performance in the garage with tons of custom options!

PROS:

GT Racing 2 comes with an incredible selection of cars and plenty of courses to race on.
    The ability to change driving views and hearing your pit crew in your ear contributes to a great experience.
    The Controller support, highly detailed graphics and enthusiastic music are awesome compliments to a wonderful game.

CONS:

This a precision racing game, so the controls are very sensitive.
    Also, without IAP the game can become grindy in order to upgrade your vehicle.

LINK:

SCREENSHOTS:

Global Posts
    13,846 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock Moto X

Default Re: GT Racing 2: The Real Car Experience

Good video again. I like the graphics. Having real cars is always a plus. But nearly 1GB before the install? Wow. Big game. Understandably why, but still.

Devices: Current: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0); Retired: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch); Traded: Galaxy S3
    When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be - Lao Tzu
    Community Guidelines and also here
    Thanked by:
    themikishow likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

It is a big game but it is worth the play. I love it.

i cant figure out how to go into the view where you see your steeri ng wheel and stuff but other than that i like the game.