Minigore 2: Zombies Game Review
Game: Minigore 2: Zombies
Kind of Game: Arcade & Action
Creators/Developed by: Mountain Sheep
File size: 47 Mb
Rated: Medium Maturity
Price: Free on Google Play
You must help John Gore fight his way through sunny lakes, graveyards and freezing plains into a stormy forest. The legendary Metusalem has brought to life murderous chefs, giant lumberjacks, killer penguins, a single moose and the entire undead army of the Cossack General.
- 300 AWESOME CHALLENGES
- 20 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS featuring guest stars such as Bike Baron, Zombieville USA and Hook Champ!
- 60 DIFFERENT ENEMIES
- 7 UNIQUE BOSSES
- COLLECT LOOT TO BUY UPGRADES & ITEMS IN THE MERCHANT'S WAGON
- MELEE & RANGED combat with over 10 weapons!
- COMPANION & BEAST GAMEPLAY for each playable character
- PROCEDURAL ANIMATION brings zombie reactions to a whole new level
- PROPRIETARY ENGINE capable of showing 150 zombies on the screen at once
- RANDOM PATTERNS guarantee the fights never feel the same
- CINEMATIC LIGHTING that looks great on latest devices!
The weapons and upgrades that are available are easy to obtain.
The controls and movement of the character is smooth.
The graphics are sharp with great details.
There is no visible exit button.
The level selection button is hidden in the shop menu which makes it hard to find.
Minigore 2: Zombies on Google Play
Re: Minigore 2: Zombies Game Review