Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

View Poll Results: How Hard is the Game?

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • $%^$ this Game

0 0%
  • Sorta Hard

0 0%
  • Just Right

0 0%
  • Sorta Easy

0 0%
  • 2Ez

0 0%
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [GAME] [FREE] Saving Clukkles the Chicken (A very silly and fun game)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Google Play Store Link (it's free!)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! So I just finished making a fun (and very hard) little game that involves you saving Clukkles the Chicken by helping him dodge the falling boulders. I am pretty new to Android development and game development in general, so I am looking for some feedback on this game so I can improve it in future versions (and for future projects).

So if you are willing to spare/waste a few minutes of your life, help me out by playing it for a bit and telling me about what you think of it and maybe even share it with friends. <3
    Thank you everyone for your time!

Things I am interested in hearing about:

- Fun-ness (I think it's pretty fun, but then again, I'm the creator so I'm probably biased)
    - Difficulty (Right now, it's pretty soul crushing hard, my personal best is around 18; people who tested it averaged around 10)
    - Controls (Is it too sluggish? Too fast? Just about right?)
    - Additional Features
    - Anything else you can think of <3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some Screenshots:

[GAME] [FREE] Saving Clukkles the Chicken (A very silly and fun game)-screenshot1.png

[GAME] [FREE] Saving Clukkles the Chicken (A very silly and fun game)-screenshot2.png

[GAME] [FREE] Saving Clukkles the Chicken (A very silly and fun game)-screenshot3.png

[GAME] [FREE] Saving Clukkles the Chicken (A very silly and fun game)-screenshot4.png