Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Blocks'n'rolla

Hi Folks,

I like playing any block/puzzle games. Yesterday I was digging through youtube archives looking for any interesting games from this category and found this movie: watch?v=KJ2-H1sqi70. Does anybody know this game ? Did anybody play it ?

Global Posts
    22,270 Global Posts
    ROM
    Liquidsmooth ROM

Default Re: Blocks'n'rolla

Welcome to the forums.
    I found the app in Play. Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.BlockersFree

Phone Timeline
    'If we could change ourselves, the tendencies in the world would also change.' - Mahatma Gandhi
    Community Guidelines and also here
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: Blocks'n'rolla

Hi !

Many thanks for the link. ! I've played already the free version and I have to say that the game is seriously addictive !
    The idea of changing device orientation to get blocks falling in the desired direction combined with the 'time attack' mode
    makes your hands work faster than your brain and only confirms what other guys said: play carefully - it's easy to drop your device
    Now I am waiting for Google to solve their technical problems with payments and buy the full version (free version offers only one difficulty
    level and many other things are also blocked)... the price (2.39E) is more then OK for this game...

[2014.03.18]
    ps. FYI.. after Google has solved their problems with payments it turned out that the game was cheaper... 0.79E !
    Still haven't changed my mind.... the game is cool but very addictive and time consuming !