- 03-15-2014, 10:15 AM #2
Welcome to the forums.
I found the app in Play. Here is the link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...e.BlockersFree
- 2 Posts
Many thanks for the link. ! I've played already the free version and I have to say that the game is seriously addictive !
The idea of changing device orientation to get blocks falling in the desired direction combined with the 'time attack' mode
makes your hands work faster than your brain and only confirms what other guys said: play carefully - it's easy to drop your device
Now I am waiting for Google to solve their technical problems with payments and buy the full version (free version offers only one difficulty
level and many other things are also blocked)... the price (2.39E) is more then OK for this game...
ps. FYI.. after Google has solved their problems with payments it turned out that the game was cheaper... 0.79E !
Still haven't changed my mind.... the game is cool but very addictive and time consuming !
- By KIDSGAMESGALAXY in forum GamesReplies: 3Last Post: 04-09-2014, 07:12 AM
- By arch stanton1 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 03-13-2014, 05:19 PM
- By tibbi64 in forum T-MobileReplies: 2Last Post: 03-10-2014, 11:39 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 2Last Post: 03-08-2014, 02:25 PM
- By ahawkua in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 03-02-2014, 04:29 PM