Shape N Count/Shape N Count Free now available on Google Play.
Shape N Count
Shape N Count FREE
Welcome to Shape N Count, where we take our shape counting seriously.
Tap the left side of the screen to count the current shapes and tap the right side of the screen when you think you have it!
Sound simple? Only if you don't take into account the standards (LAWS) you must follow. They can be as easy as adding two sets of shapes together, or as difficult as subtracting two shapes while adding a third!
You must also be sure to not over count or under guess, as either will cause you to lose.
All this AND a strict time limit might I add!
So, how about we count some shapes?
- 04-06-2015, 06:55 AM #2
- By themajod in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 6Last Post: 03-06-2015, 09:34 AM
- By ddsdavid in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2014, 01:18 PM
- By nacles in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2014, 05:14 AM
- By schwars1 in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 24Last Post: 04-05-2014, 11:47 AM
- By Scott7217 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 1Last Post: 04-03-2014, 06:17 PM