Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Cool [NEW][FUN][GAME] Baby Cloth Wash

[NEW][FUN][GAME] Baby Cloth Wash-clothwashicon.png
    [NEW][FUN][GAME] Baby Cloth Wash-clothwash1.png[NEW][FUN][GAME] Baby Cloth Wash-clothwash2.png

"Kids, Girls & Guys!! Baby Cloth Wash is here ☀ Play the Best Cloth Washing Game in town. Get in the most common things to Learn and play. Help little kids and babies to understand the daily life things. Wash the clothes in proper manner & Rearrange them color wise. Choose the Loveable character like ☆LOLA, ☆ ROSE, ☆ GRACE, and ☆SAM to dress up them after washing their ☆clothes in a washing machine; pour some detergents and chemicals to give them a neat and tidy look. This application is intended for the age of at least 2-5 that includes the learning & becoming a helping hand of your lovely mother in Baby Cloth Wash Game.
    ► Feel the importance of the daily routine in life with such exercises like Cloth Wash for Cute little baby boys and Girls."

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d....babyclothwash

Global Posts
    7,972 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: [NEW][FUN][GAME] Baby Cloth Wash

Thanks for sharing!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!