[Game] [Free] 2048 Puzzle Game Native

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

I make this thread to present you my Android native implementation of 2048 puzzle game that is available in Google Play Store : https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...ails?id=com.ssaurel.puzzle2048&token=HO0aUTM5

I have been a little bit disappointed by some Android implementations of 2048 that were based on webview embedding the original game in HTML / JS. I found the app not very smooth and reactive. So, I decided to create a native Android implementation :).

The goal of the game is the same : You must join numbers by moving tiles and get 2048 Tile to win game !

I added support for Google Play Games to share leaderboards between players and to manage achievements that you can win by playing to 2048 Puzzle.

New feature is also added. With 2048 Puzzle, you can cheat to win game more easily. You can cheat with 2 by removing Tiles with 2, or cheat with 4 or cheat with 8. When you start to play, you will have 15 default cheats offered but as it's bad to cheat, you must buy cheats if you cheat more than 15 times !

Some screenshots of the game :

* Main screen with board

main_en.png

* Connect to Google Play Games

drawer_en.png

* Cheat actions (2, 4 or 8)

menu_en.png

* Share your score when game is ended

gameover_en.png

* Drawer menu to access leaderboards and achievements

drawer_en.png

* Leaderboards (Score, Time, Tile)

leaderboards_en.png

* Achievements to unlock

achievements_en.png

If you have ideas to improve or simply feedbacks, don't hesitate to contact me by email : sylvain.saurel@gmail.com or in that thread.

Thanks.

Sylvain

Last edited:

sylsau

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello,

Version 1.3 of 2048 Puzzle is up with following features :
* Undo feature for last 5 moves
* Mode 4096
* Mode Endless
* Leaderboards associated with these new modes
* New Achievements for these modes
* Fix a bug with Cheat 1 Achievement
* Speed of animation's tiles is increased for better UI effect.

Don't hesitate to send me your feedbacks or ideas.

Sylvain

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs