Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Smile Shape Time! - Four shapes. Four colors. How many can you catch? [FREE]

Shape Time! - Four shapes. Four colors. How many can you catch? [FREE]-shape-time-logo.png

Shape Time! is a deceptively simple, fun, and addictive game. Just catch the falling shapes with the shapes bar by matching the shape and color. Use the paintbrush power-up to paint all the shapes the same color. Use the clock power-up to slow down the falling shapes. It looks easy… but is it?

Challenge your focus, reaction time, and hand-eye coordination with Shape Time! Earn a Bronze, Silver, or Gold Badge with your hi score. Brag about your Badge on Facebook and add yourself to the Leaderboard to see how you stack up against players from around the world.

Bronze Badge: 75-124 points
    Silver Badge: 125-174 points
    Gold Badge: 175+ points

Download for FREE from Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ames.shapetime

Shape Time! - Four shapes. Four colors. How many can you catch? [FREE]-shape-time-image-1.jpg

Shape Time! - Four shapes. Four colors. How many can you catch? [FREE]-shape-time-image-2.jpg

Shape Time! - Four shapes. Four colors. How many can you catch? [FREE]-shape-time-image-3.jpg

Shape Time! - Four shapes. Four colors. How many can you catch? [FREE]-shape-time-image-4.jpg

Shape Time! - Four shapes. Four colors. How many can you catch? [FREE]-shape-time-image-5.jpg

Default Re: Shape Time! - Four shapes. Four colors. How many can you catch? [FREE]

I think this app will be good for kid, they can learn about color, shape... i'll give my son test

Thanks so much!
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Global Posts
    17 Global Posts

Default Re: Shape Time! - Four shapes. Four colors. How many can you catch? [FREE]

Great! I hope he likes it!