[NEW][FREE][ANDROID][GAME] - The Magic Color Balls

aszucs

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi,

i released my first Android application, the Magic Color Balls game. This is a logic, strategy and table game in one. I tested only the 480x800 resolution, but the higher resolutions already supported.

The rules:

The balls may be mixed with colors. A ball with same color may be at same position only once. Only the basic colored balls can be moved. The basic colored balls: red, green and blue. If a ball crosses a field where the color appeared, then subtracted from the color. If a ball crosses a field where is the same color the crossed ball will be removed. An empty field you can put a ball while you move it over with one of the same or mixed color. If the target field is not empty and the color of the target ball different from the color of the dragged ball the two colors will be mixed. The balls can be moved in all directions but could not go through empty fields.

Screenshots:

menu-screenshot-150x250.png
board-screenshot-150x250.png
highscore-screenshot-150x250.png

You can download it from the Google Play:

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fgf.magiccolorballs

or from my project web page:

Free Game Factory :: Totally free games for mobiles and desktops :: Android :: iOS :: Windows Phone :: Mac OS X :: Linux

Try it and enjoy! ;)
Thanks,
aszucs

aszucs

May 6, 2014
Visit site
Hi All,

i created a totally new UI and design and implemented some great feature.
The new version of my game is available in Google Play Store:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.fgf.magiccolorballs
A game review video available here:
A game review available here: Android Game Review: Magic Color Balls at Playandroid.com
The website of the project: Free Game Factory :: Totally free games for mobiles and desktops :: Android :: iOS :: Windows Phone :: Mac OS X :: Linux

Regards,
aszucs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rakhikumari800000