Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By atdmobile_world
  • 1 Post By new epoch
  • 1 Post By mobile_user_5599
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Thumbs up [Game][2.2+] 2048 Puzzle Game - Addictive & most challenging number puzzle

Hello friends,

To day I wanna introduce new game: New 2048 Puzzle Game - Addictive & most challenging number puzzle

[Game][2.2+] 2048 Puzzle Game - Addictive & most challenging number puzzle-logo2048.png

Install game on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.numberpuzzle

2048 Game (2048 Puzzle) is an addictive & most challenging number puzzle game. Join the community, explore your mind, play with friends & get your best scores!
    You can enjoy Endless (classic) or 120-second Time mode and try to get best position on the Global Leader board. Its easy to play but very challenging to get high scores & good position on community.
    If you love 2048 Number puzzle from Gabriele Cirulli, then 2048 Game (2048 Puzzle) made by ASQTeam is a new game you worth to try!

[Game][2.2+] 2048 Puzzle Game - Addictive & most challenging number puzzle-hinh-1.png

★ ★ ★ ★★ MAIN FEATURES of 2048 Game (2048 Puzzle) ★ ★ ★ ★

✔ Try to get 2048 number tile & high scores in Endless mode
    ✔ Maximize your scores in 120-second Time Attack mode
    ✔ Beautiful design, attractive UI, and cute characters
    ✔ Global leader board to rank with other players on community in mode Endless & Time Attack. Try to play & get top position worldwide!
    ✔ Support almost devices (Smartphone, Tablet) from Android version 2.2+
    ✔ When reaching 2048 number tile, you can keep playing to get best score
    ✔ Get bonus scores if you merge over 3 tiles at the same time!
    ✔ Support 3 times of Undo for every play
    ✔ Smoothly & visually effects/animation: swipe, merge, flying number, snowing
    ✔ Save last game state so that you can continue playing later
    ✔ Lovely background music & interacting sound
    ✔ Share your high scores to Facebook
    ✔ Multiplayer with Twitter & Scoreloop users
    ✔ Record high scores and best moved
    ✔ Setting for turning on/off sound & music
    ✔ You can play to get these number puzzle tiles: 1024, 4096, 8192, or 16384. Just continue to touch the number to get your best scores!

[Game][2.2+] 2048 Puzzle Game - Addictive & most challenging number puzzle-hinh-2.png

★ ★ ★ ★★ HOW TO PLAY 2048 Game (2048 Puzzle) ★ ★ ★ ★

✔ Swipe to move the number tiles on puzzle (touch the number), when two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one.
    ✔ In Endless mode, when a 2048 number tile is created on number puzzle, you will win!
    ✔ In 120-second Time Attack mode, you have 120 seconds to play. Try to get your best scores so that you can get good position on community

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Hinh 2.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	464.9 KB 
ID:	117987

★ ★ ★ ★★ GLOBAL LEADER BOARD for 2048 Game (2048 Puzzle) ★ ★ ★ ★

✔ View your position on Global Leader board for 2 mode Endless & Time Attack separately
    ✔ Your current position is shown on Home Screen & 2048 Puzzle Board for easy viewing
    ✔ Try to get highest position as you can & we hope to see you on Leader board!

[Game][2.2+] 2048 Puzzle Game - Addictive & most challenging number puzzle-hinh-3.png

★ ★ ★ ★★ DESIGN & EFFECTS ★ ★ ★ ★

✔ Most beautiful UI of 2048 series game
    ✔ Cute & lovely characters on Home screen and dialogs
    ✔ Smoothly animation
    ✔ Amazing effects & snowing weather

[Game][2.2+] 2048 Puzzle Game - Addictive & most challenging number puzzle-hinh-4.png

★ ★ ★ ★★ MULTIPLAYER FEATURE of 2048 Game (2048 Puzzle) ★ ★ ★ ★

✔ On Home screen, click Leader board button. Then click on Multiplayer icon at bottom toolbar
    ✔ Click Add Friends to invite your friends on Twitter or Scoreloop to play this game & have fun together!
    ✔ Share your high scores to Facebook so that your friends can see & play with you.

[Game][2.2+] 2048 Puzzle Game - Addictive & most challenging number puzzle-hinh-8.png

Install game on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...m.numberpuzzle

If you have any issues, questions or comments, please feel to post on the thread.

All the best,
    Thanked by:
    bobo_bibi likes this.

Default Re: [Game][2.2+] 2048 Puzzle Game - Addictive & most challenging number puzzle

The design are cool & the effect are lovely. This is addictive game but not easy to get high score like 2048 tile
    Thanked by:

Default Re: [Game][2.2+] 2048 Puzzle Game - Addictive & most challenging number puzzle

Nice game! Cute graphics and good ideas
    I love the colors, it make me feeling fresh ^^!
    Undo 3 times is good
    Thanked by:

Nice game! Cute graphics and good ideas
    I love the colors, it make me feeling fresh ^^!
    Undo 3 times is good

Testing!
    I never hear about 2048 Number puzzle from Gabriele Cirulli, so i can't compare. But i like the graphic is great. Looks like a really promising app!! Subscribed.
    Thanked by:

I love it. Very challenging game

I can't stop play it, Lovely background music & interacting sound

Thanks for sharing!
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Thanks! I hope people like it so I can add more things to it, share ideas with the community and keep pushing it forward!

The graphic is not good. I need new idea >"<
    Any way, good luck with your app

Thanks, this game is really great, I played it with my friends. Very fun.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by samboluong99 View Post
    The graphic is not good. I need new idea >"<
    Any way, good luck with your app
    Hi , Sorry that you did not like the game. Can you please tell us what you didn't like? So that we can improve. Your feedback is important for us to improve

I tried it. a new flavor of 2048. Cool design, effect and sound. Best 2048 ever. Good work guys
    atdmobile_world likes this.

The graphics, effects, animation are quite good! I really love Time Attack mode to get high scores as possible in 120 seconds
    atdmobile_world likes this.
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

Thanks! If you need anything let me know

Addictive and challenging for sure! Really like it...