Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [GAME][FREE] Peppy's Adventure

Hi all!

Peppy's Adventure is an action puzzle adventure game that I developed on my free time during 4 months at the beginning of the year. I really designed the game like the game I always wanted to play on my phone and tablet.

Please give it a try and comment. Many thanks in advance.

Available on Google Play here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...pixrealm.peppy

[GAME][FREE] Peppy's Adventure-original_screenshot_1.png

[GAME][FREE] Peppy's Adventure-original_screenshot_3.png

[GAME][FREE] Peppy's Adventure-original_screenshot_4.png

[GAME][FREE] Peppy's Adventure-original_screenshot_5.png

[GAME][FREE] Peppy's Adventure-original_screenshot_7.png

[GAME][FREE] Peppy's Adventure-original_screenshot_8.png

"story" of the game: Peppy is a little rabbit who has a strong need for eating salads and waterlily flowers (I know it's a bit strange ^^) because every other food items have an influence on his behaviour (carrot makes him walk faster and mushroom confuse him)

To finish a level you have to eat every salad and waterlily flowers. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's hard to find the way to do it, and most of the time there are foxes who will try to eat you. Fortunately, foxes in Peppy's Adventure are stupid, they only want to go directly to Peppy's location on the level and are unable to get around obstacles. Knowing this you can manipulate them to trigger switches or to find a way to trap and kill them.

Score is only about the time you spend to finish a level, you can obtain up to four stars rank in each level. You don't need any stars to complete levels but with at least 3 stars on each 14 levels in one world you can unlock the 15th level which is designed for hardcore gamers.

There are 135 unique levels for the moment in 9 worlds with various graphical themes.

Have fun
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: [GAME][FREE] Peppy's Adventure

Up

Default Re: [GAME][FREE] Peppy's Adventure

Good Job I like it