[GAME][FREE] Gravity Smash

ale143

May 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi everyone,

I am Alessio. I am an individual delevoper and i wanna introduce a new free Number Puzzle Game : Gravity Smash https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alb.ale143.GravitySmash

foto-in-cell.png

My App is a Puzzle Game, inspired by 2048, but with these key features that make it different:
1) MULTIPLE FUSIONS: the game is based on gravity, meaning that according to the direction of the swype, one of the four walls attract the tiles
2) LEVELS: the whole game is based on levels and there are a total of 14 of them
3) INCREMENTAL DIFFICULTY: The difficulty grows each time you reach a new level, since the matrix changes in some of them, starting from a 4x4 matrix, moving on a 5x5 matrix and eventually a 6x6 one. Furthermore, the number of tiles appearing each turn relays on the actual matrix.
4) TRICKS: It is possible to use some additional functions to give the user the chance to manage the game in a more strategic way
5) CHECKPOINT: It is possible to use a checkpoint after you pass a level, so that the user doesn't need to restart from the very beginnig of the game each time he/she loses, but they can start from the last level passed. Each passed levele restores your checkpoint.

2.jpg
3.jpg
6.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol