Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    6 Global Posts

Default [Free ][Games]Boomba Blast

[Free ][Games]Boomba Blast-boomba-1f174014f8.png

Boomba is an addictive game where you have to avoid the bombs to get as far as possible.
    Accept the challenge and spend hours of fun.
    To dodge bombs and be the best player dynamite bombs and dynamite all the way will thrill and a higher degree of difficulty to your game. This app is creative and exciting travel with the speed of a bullet. Download it now available for iPhone and android and the best is a free application. We invite you to download it and spend hours of entertainment. Not to be missed this app is not only fun is also challenging has a degree of difficulty to overcome difficult.

Available for android
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...om.doit.boomba

[Free ][Games]Boomba Blast-incio.png [Free ][Games]Boomba Blast-go.png [Free ][Games]Boomba Blast-gameover.png

Global Posts
    7,974 Global Posts
    ROM
    None

Default Re: [Free ][Games]Boomba Blast

Thanks for sharing!
    If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!

Default Re: [Free ][Games]Boomba Blast

Another arcade/run game. Arts and fonts looks nice but that's absolutely not a new game. Dynamic background is great but as I can see on screenshots the flame behind the rocket isn't animated. If you make such simple game you have to do nice animation at least. IMHO