Recommendation for premium levelling / sim game?
I just recently got pretty addicted to Hay Day, and I don't mean I was playing it 24/7, but it certainly kept my interest long enough but nowadays everything takes so long to do unless you use IAPs that I've just binned it.
I'm looking for something similar - make a farm, make a theme park, make an airport etc, that has colourful graphics but isn't /too/ realistic. Also, I definitely don't want any more IAPs. I want to buy the game and be done with it.
Any takers for what I could get?
- 02-21-2015, 07:17 AM #2
Re: Recommendation for premium levelling / sim game?
Sorry, I'm not a gamer but hopefully you'll get some input from other members.If I'm very clever, and I'm more than clever, I'm brilliant! I might just save the World, or rip it apart!
- By Lonestaroc in forum HTC One M8Replies: 48Last Post: 08-25-2015, 02:20 PM
- By Rosmery Regina in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 02-21-2015, 07:17 AM
- By RavenSword in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 11Last Post: 06-01-2014, 05:05 AM
- By tstudio in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 05-28-2014, 09:10 AM
- By yoshi351 in forum Sony Xperia Z2Replies: 1Last Post: 05-27-2014, 10:55 PM