1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

Default spaghetti and marshmallows

i'm lovign this game... but i'm stuck on level 9 (with the 2 frogs) anyone else playing?
    vor

Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    ROM
    Bigxie

I liked it so much I bought the full version, stuck on level 14 now
    Droid HD Maxx on Tmo Prepaid [ROM] Nexesesque
    Xoom [ROM] Team EOS ICS

Galaxy Nexus GSM [ROM] RasbeanJelly
    Droid X [ROM] VorteX Reloaded (VXR)

Global Posts
    61 Global Posts

Yea great game
    Sprint EVO

Quote Originally Posted by murso74 View Post
    i'm lovign this game... but i'm stuck on level 9 (with the 2 frogs) anyone else playing?
    From memory -- a thin 2-legged tower on each edge of screen. Then join in the middle to have a platform spanning across. You might have to weigh down the tower bases with marshmallows.

I'm not at 14 yet, still struggling with the crazy-high scarecrow level.

Yes!I just found this game purely on accident and I love it. In fact im surprised i havent heard about this game before

Global Posts
    280 Global Posts

I'm stuck on the two frog level as well. Even had the wife try it for a while, until she got frustrated with it as well.

ROM
    CM9,Tablet Mode,Nova

Thanks, this may tide me over until 2dboy can be convinced to port to Android.
    Galaxy Nexus (VZW)
    Motorola Droid X (WiFi)/Motorola Droid 2 Global (VZW)
    Motorola 9505A (Iridium)/HP Zeen (WiFi)

Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread .595 Rooted

Ok, totally addicting. Those high ones are brutal. Great game.

Level 9 took me a while but I eventually figured it out. What I did was build a skinny tower on both sides using spaghetti legs to support it from tipping over. Once you are 2 full spaghetti lengths above the ground send out 1 spaghetti arm from each tower to the middle and attach with a marchmallow. Now you have effectively made an arch. Add some support and spring strainght up to get the rings.

I am having trouble with level 12. I don't get it. I made a ramp connecting the box to the frog and made him eat the hard candy...i figured it would get his tounge stuck or something. But no. Can someone help me in figuring this out? Getting to the point of frustration - wish the game would be more specific about what it wanted me to do with the candy instead of making me do trial and error....

Just beat the whole game... However I'm wondering if I cheated. (check out this image to see what i mean - ) ... What does everyone think? Am I cheating using this strategy?

Just a bit more background as to how i do that: I drop a marshmallow well above the frog and then quickly add "speghetti" legs to it (while it is falling). When it lands the marshmallow is just out of reach of the frog's tounge...

It is fun...tempted to buy full version

Quote Originally Posted by bmcdonou View Post
    Level 9 took me a while but I eventually figured it out. What I did was build a skinny tower on both sides using spaghetti legs to support it from tipping over. Once you are 2 full spaghetti lengths above the ground send out 1 spaghetti arm from each tower to the middle and attach with a marchmallow. Now you have effectively made an arch. Add some support and spring strainght up to get the rings.

I am having trouble with level 12. I don't get it. I made a ramp connecting the box to the frog and made him eat the hard candy...i figured it would get his tounge stuck or something. But no. Can someone help me in figuring this out? Getting to the point of frustration - wish the game would be more specific about what it wanted me to do with the candy instead of making me do trial and error....
    flyinace,

level 12

feed the frog candy until he gets the hiccups then build off your ramp to the circle. it took me awhile but it how i did it.

Quote Originally Posted by robotmonkey View Post
    From memory -- a thin 2-legged tower on each edge of screen. Then join in the middle to have a platform spanning across. You might have to weigh down the tower bases with marshmallows.

I'm not at 14 yet, still struggling with the crazy-high scarecrow level.
    if anyone get the scarecrow level please help ill take any hints.

thank you

I built a scaffolding tower straight up the middle. Then I shot arms off the side and hung a marshmallow on each for the side rings. Then a smaller tower going up.

It was literally touch and go, but eventually all the rings activated.

I habe htc evo amd every time I play this gamw it shuts off phone anyone know why

I am having trouble with level 12. I don't get it. I made a ramp connecting the box to the frog and made him eat the hard candy...i figured it would get his tounge stuck or something. But no. Can someone help me in figuring this out? Getting to the point of frustration - wish the game would be more specific about what it wanted me to do with the candy instead of making me do trial and error

give more candy till the frog hickups than continue

give more candy till the frog hickups than continue

ive got problem wit scarecrow level need help

ROM
    CM10

Stuck at the Scarecrow level. Anyone with a screenshot of the solution?

Scarecrow Level soultion:

notice:
    you need to build fast, so the tower doesnt swing too much..