- 3 Posts
[Indie Game] ReactionLab - A pixelated particle sandbox reminiscent of 'falling-sand', only better!
It's a fast, pixelated particle simulation game similar to 'falling-sand' if you've ever played that. Essentially you draw various 'elements' onto a canvas and watch them interact in real-time. It's got 40+ elements and a variety of different achievements to give the game some direction. There are endless possibilities to what you can create!
Play store link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...yth.reactorlab
Free version link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...reactorlabfree
I would love to know what you think!
- 06-17-2014, 07:43 PM #2
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-27-2014, 10:17 AM
- By hieulc in forum GamesReplies: 2Last Post: 06-19-2014, 02:10 AM
- By CarrierPigeon in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 8Last Post: 06-18-2014, 06:07 PM
- By Olga Goncharova in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 08:12 PM
- By de2jay in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 02:14 AM