Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Requesting a Review for our New Game

Requesting a Review for our New Game-feed-your-bird.png
    We have released a new game “Feed Your Bird”; we would like to request a review for our new game. Feed Your Bird, a fun and logically challenging game that aims to release this hungry bird from a cage. The game is simple and intuitive and by using sound logic and physics the levels can easily be completed.
    Requesting a Review for our New Game-feed-your-bird-1.png
    The themes have been designed to complement the whole scenario with fascinating graphics. The background music is sure to get your blood pulsating, ensuring a fascinating and worthwhile playtime for people of all ages. Whether you’re looking to deoxidize any rust up there or to polish the thinking skills of your child, this game might just be your next favorite.

Features of The Game

Fast and Easy Access!
    Even with a slow Internet connection downloading the game is a matter of minutes!
    Dozens of Levels
    The puzzle game comprises of fifteen stages. Each stage further consists of four levels; hence variety of levels seals the deal. First three stages are free to play and all others are at cost of one dollar.
    Players’ skills
    By playing this unique game physics, players can enhance variety of skills such as logic, physics and even common sense in some cases.
    Hints to clear levels
    All levels have automated game play that helps the player to clear impossible levels. Hints are played in real time environment to maintain the reality of logics in every level. So, buy hints, clear the level and move onwards.
    The never ending retry option
    Players can retry a level as many times as they want without penalty, leaving them free to experiment with different strategies until they’ve mastered the level.
    Fascinating Themes
    Visit cities, deserts, farms and much more – the beautifully designed themes of Feed your Bird are impressive and fascinating, making it just one more reason to play and enjoy.

It would be nice if you could try this amazing game and make a review on it.

Requesting a Review for our New Game-en_generic_rgb_wo_60.png

Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.utrade.feedyourbird&rdid=com.utrade.feedyourbird
    Last edited by Satingrame; 06-20-2014 at 01:47 AM.

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Default Re: Requesting a Review for our New Game

Hi, I'm finishing my exams tomorrow, so will try this game, looks fun though, hopefully by the end of the weekend i can formulate a good opinion
    Thanked by:
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Well, best of luck for your exams! We are looking forward for your honorable feedback. Thanks!

Global Posts
    28 Global Posts

Hey I've played the game and liked it,it is quite good. I do have a few problems with the interface though, the scoring system isn't to my fancy and there is no way of seeing which levels I completed (no ticks etc). The game is quite nice though,challenging and fun and a good time killer. I look forward to more levels and I'll give the game a 4/5

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback! We will try to resolve the problems you mentioned regarding interface sooner.
    I would like to mention here that we have released a newer version of the game named “Feed Your Bird2”
    Requesting a Review for our New Game-feed-your-bird-2.jpg
    The game has released with improved graphics and some new features. The game introduces automated hints via visual aids, just in case you get stuck somewhere.

What’s new in Feed your Bird 2?
    - Levels extended to 60.
    - Automated Hints are available for help to clear difficult levels.
    - Attractive graphics and enhanced sounds.
    - Audio and music control buttons.

It would be nice if you could review on that new version too!

Requesting a Review for our New Game-feed-your-bird-app-store.png

Code:
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/feed-your-bird/id669373910?ls=1&mt=8