1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    396 Global Posts

Default Angry Birds level

I'm getting so frustrated here!!! Any tips on how to get thru level 3-15?? Cant get to those lower pigs!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by yomonk1 View Post
    I'm getting so frustrated here!!! Any tips on how to get thru level 3-15?? Cant get to those lower pigs!!!!!
    There are hundreds of youtube videos on how to clear these levels.

Start here:

You don't want to just get thru them, you want to get 3 stars in ALL the episodes of the first two levels. Its not a race its a marathon.

Default What level are you stuck on Angry Birds?

Im stuck on 3-6, hard as hell. Anyone got any tips?

Global Posts
    115 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Se7enth Sinn View Post
    Im stuck on 3-6, hard as hell. Anyone got any tips?
    I just beat this one. First bird arced over the top shot fast into the wood block. It destroyed that and the long line of little pigs. Second snot arced over the first pile of stone blocks into the one housing the pig. It rolled back and forth for a while, and eventually collapsed. Got three stars.

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

Lol wow I'm stuck way back on 1-20

I'm stuck on 2-15

Global Posts
    4,265 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM-7

I'm stuck on not being able to stop playing!

LOL
    Some say that his dormant chips were left that way for YOUR SAFETY... Others say that once "turned on," he can not be turned off... All we know is... He's called The Stig.

Quote Originally Posted by PvilleComp View Post
    I'm stuck on not being able to stop playing!

LOL
    That's hilarious! I just played for like an hour straight. And now I'm stuck on 2-17.
    Grand Master Moosc

Global Posts
    5,514 Global Posts
    ROM
    AKOP M4 old geezer theme

If you Google angry birds level 2-20 it brings up the YouTube videos you can watch to see how they beat it. U can buy the full pdf manual for .99 at there web sight also

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

just got to 6-1 had to turn it off. need sleep

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

i lied... 6-11 and all i can say is TOUCANS!

There is even a Angry Birds You tube application that will take you through every single level and gives you direct videos on them. It is in the market and best of all, its free Its called Angry Birds Walkthrough
    Personal: Sprint Galaxy Nexus LTE, Nexus 7 16gb tablet

If i have helped you, please hit the Thanks or Like button below!

I too had trouble on that level, and like others have stated there are some walkthroughs available.

But what I did is to get the first bird (bomb) to go slightly over the first dice. If your lucky it should explode killing the first three pigs. Then have your two white birds carefully drop bombs on the last remaining one.

It takes a couple tries and a lot of lucky breaks. Good luck
    In Soviet Russia, android roots you!

Watching the videos takes all the fun out of it. I found this level particularly annoying as well.

Anyone have any tips or tricks to share?

<mumbles under breath>stupid addicting game, killing all my spare time.... ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, drummer by desire and music lover by birth.
    A self proclaimed geek and gadget nut. ii <--Drum sticks

I am not to proud to say I've used the walk-through on their site when I'm stuck:

Default lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sapient View Post
    I just beat this one. First bird arced over the top shot fast into the wood block. It destroyed that and the long line of little pigs. Second snot arced over the first pile of stone blocks into the one housing the pig. It rolled back and forth for a while, and eventually collapsed. Got three stars.
    Sapient...... you are the bomb..... good explanation. I feel like I just aced a physics exam by cheating.... But hey it did the job =)

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

stuck at 6-20 and theres no walkthrough =(

Angry

I got to level 20 with no youtube walk thrus...then the camera button came off my Droid X this afternoon and I had to swap it ( still in first 3o days).....worst part , was not the hours spent having to completely redo all screens and re-load LPPlus and all the widgets and swipes....I HAVE TO START COMPLETELY OVER AT LEVEL 1 in ANGRY BIRDS>>>NOOOOOOOOO!

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

finished the game with 3 golden eggs... only had to use the walkthrough once =)

I just completed level 5. This is one bloody addictive game!