1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Looking for a decent RPG Game

I have been looking for a decent RPG game on the market. Any one got and suggestions. (please no emulator suggestion I know of them and really don't know how to deal/use with them).

As classic as it gets

Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    ROM
    InsertCoin 1.1.1

Crusade of Destiny's pretty fun, but a bit bland and repetitive. Dungeon Hunter's really good, but the fact that you can't get it from the Market (you have to go through Gameloft's site) is a major drawback with all of their games.

I'd recommend giving emulators another look though, particularly SNES and Gameboy Advance as there are a lot of really amazing games that are just in a class of their own compared to modern games.

Global Posts
    51 Global Posts

Legends arcana is one I just found. Fun dungeon crawler type game, with classes and such.
    F34RTEHDR01D

Global Posts
    542 Global Posts

Definitely check out Zenonia. There is a free version in the marketplace to trial. The dialogue is kinda cheesy at times, but the game is overall pretty well done.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

@Seek- My problem with them emulators is the roms. I dont know were to get them or how to get them to work. If you wouldn't mind giving me some tips Ill prob check them out again cause I def would get them cause there are some good RPG's (for phones) out there for those systems plus if I can figure them out I would prob ger the PSX one as well.

zenonia i think

Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    ROM
    InsertCoin 1.1.1

Quote Originally Posted by luky7evens View Post
    @Seek- My problem with them emulators is the roms. I dont know were to get them or how to get them to work. If you wouldn't mind giving me some tips Ill prob check them out again cause I def would get them cause there are some good RPG's (for phones) out there for those systems plus if I can figure them out I would prob ger the PSX one as well.
    I just sent you a PM with detailed instructions. If you have any questions I don't answer in there, feel free to ask.

Quote Originally Posted by SeeK View Post
    I just sent you a PM with detailed instructions. If you have any questions I don't answer in there, feel free to ask.
    i have the psx emulator on my laptop...is there a way i can get the emulator and roms on my Captivate?

Default Re: Looking for a decent RPG Game

We made RPG called DotQuest. This is not like complicated recent RPG but simple and optimized for smart phone.

This RPG is getting popular in Japanese Market.
    Now We have preapared English version.
    Please try it.

This game is just like old final fantasy.

If possible, Please give us your comment.

Check out Forgotten Tales

Quote Originally Posted by SeeK View Post
    I have the same problem with emulators. I actually have quite a few of them, but don't know a safe place to get ROMs. And I don't really know how to use the emulators once I get the ROMs. Any help?

Try the game Inotia3. Its extremely good rpg game and free to install from the play store.

I love RPGs!!! I can recommend a few to you. Although I only play free ones. HAHAHA

1. Inotia 3: Children of Carnia
    2. Elphis Adventure
    3. Zenonia 3
    4. Zenonia 4
    5. Advena RPG
    6. Seed 2
    7: Seed 3
    8. Illusia 2
    9. Apocalypse ofSkyland I
    10. Caligo Chaser
    11. King Pirate I
    12. King Pirate II

Additionally, if you want more good games like these, you can check out this app called Applorer. It recommends the best free games on Google Play! Definitely recommended for any avid Android gamer. You can try getting it on Google Play it's free!

I played Com2Us gmaes for a while (e.g. Inotia3) but my favorite one is still Rage of Bahamut. Card based rpg game, really addicting.
    Last edited by mclarryjr; 06-19-2012 at 10:33 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wonderworks View Post
    I played Com2Us gmaes for a while (e.g. Inotia3) but my favorite one is still Rage of Bahamut. Card based rpg game, really addicting.
    Yeah i agree! i'm playing it now. i'm also playing a few other games from Mobage, like Skyfall and Ninja Royale! You can check them out. Ninja Royale's really good. Addicted long ago and still playing!!
    Looking for the best free games on Android? Check out APPLORER for free on Google Play!!

Seems like nearly every recommendation listed here is an action game with RPG elements and not an rpg. Is there anything out there like the shining force series, The Suikoden series, or the Vandel Hearts series?

by the way, Inotia 4 has just been released for Android! You can check it out. it looks really good and it's freeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Looking for the best free games on Android? Check out APPLORER for free on Google Play!!

Gurk (free) and Gurk II ($1) are both pretty fun if you like old school RPGs
    Final Fantasy III is also on the play store but it's pricy (at $16) but really worth it, it's a classic.

Galaxy S3 Stock ICS | Droid RAZR Stock GB | HD2 TyphooN CM7 | Asus TF101 Stock ICS