Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Lightbulb [FREE][GAME] Space Smuggler - A new sci-fi shooter

Hi! I'd like to share my latest game with you.

Explore the galaxy, customize your ship and fight your enemies in space and on planets as well! This action-packed side scrolling sci-fi game combines platformers and shoot'em ups with RPG elements. You're not destined to save the world or to change it in any significant way, you're just an imprisoned ex-smuggler trying to escape and start a new life.

Space Smuggler features realistic physics, a puzzling story (even though it might start out somewhat generic, wait for the twist) and roughly 35-40 minutes of gameplay after which the Endless Mode becomes available. The Google Play Game Services integration includes Achievements and online Leaderboards.

To download Space Smuggler for free, go to the Google Play Store. It supports devices running Android 4.0 or higher.

If you like it, please consider writing a review! Any feedback is highly appreciated. For more info, check out my website.

Default Re: [FREE][GAME] Space Smuggler - A new sci-fi shooter

Thanks for the link!

This is awesome !

Really nice game, I enjoy. One point; the game actually never tells us how to do a jet pack jump. In the end I figured it out as double tab - pause - single tap but it would be good to be told

I really like the game is simple, easy to use, and download it and I like the images and sounds. And so you feel you can add even more features and new screens.
    Overall the game is fun.