Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [Free] JewellCity

JewellCity
    JewellCity is open for business and you are the mayor. Use the tiles to build a thriving city but be warned: Line up three tiles in a row and watch it all come crashing down!

The primary goal of JewellCity is to get the biggest population for your city. Building a perfect city means placing the house tiles strategically to make sure they are surrounded by shops, parks, lakes and gifts. This can be challenging and chaotic at times as you also need to tend with disasters.

With 9 different modes of play you can stack simply tiles randomly to try to get the most tiles on the playing area, or purposely destroy half of your town to get the biggest money combo.

This game is suitable for all ages.

I hope you have as much fun playing it as I did creating it.

Default Re: [Free] JewellCity

Welcome to Android Central, and good luck with the game!

IN CASE YOU'RE WONDERING, I'll be on vacation from 7/27 to 8/13, with only intermittent web access. So if you don't see me around much, don't worry, I didn't defect to another site or anything like that.