Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default [FREE][GAME]: Beetle Juice - Squash some evil Bugs!!!

[FREE][GAME]: Beetle Juice - Squash some evil Bugs!!!-beetle-juice.png

App Information

App Name: Beetle Juice
    App Description:

They’re evil, they’re cunning, and they’re the Bugs that are invading your precious castle. The only way to stop them and save your castle is to splat, squash and burn them into the next dimension. Each Bug kill will earn you juice to for an assortment of powerful and extremely wonderful power-ups. Use these “power-ups” to defeat the invading horde of Bugs and with such a wide variety of them at your disposal, no two plays will ever the same

2. Google Play URL: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...tlejuice&hl=en
    3. Paid or Free?: FREE
    4. Where is the game available?: Android (Google Play), Apple iOS (App Store)

[FREE][GAME]: Beetle Juice - Squash some evil Bugs!!!-screenshot-2014-05-21-06.05.46-421x238.png
    [FREE][GAME]: Beetle Juice - Squash some evil Bugs!!!-beetlejuice_iphone4_game-421x238.png
    [FREE][GAME]: Beetle Juice - Squash some evil Bugs!!!-beetlejuice_iphone4_gameover-421x238.png

Default Re: [FREE][GAME]: Beetle Juice - Squash some evil Bugs!!!

Welcome to Android Central! Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!

Default Re: [FREE][GAME]: Beetle Juice - Squash some evil Bugs!!!

It looks a great game. I am glad to find another amazing game that I think I must try it. I would also like to recommend you another puzzle game named "Feed your Bird" that I hope you would like. I would also request you to make a review on it. You can easily find it on iTunes! We are also upgrading the game very soon.
    I am waiting for your feedback! Thanks