[Free Math Game] Candy Andy - Munching Numbers

Ryan IT Lab

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site
Hello Everyone,

My name is Ryan and I am the web developer and co-founder of Digi Sky Games.

We would like to share our 15 app with you guys - Candy Andy Munching Numbers

Phone_200x340.png

It is a math puzzle game that is great for people who like numbers, sudoku, 2048 and other brainy games.

It is available for free on the Google Play store https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.digiskygames.candyandy3
Body_200x340_1.png
Description
Join Andy in his journey down the yellow street of sesame to eat all the candies! Do you like brain teasers, brain games, and math games like sudoku? Do you have a analytical and logical mind hungering for problem solving games? This is the perfect number puzzle game for you. Challenging for avid puzzlers, yet easy to learn for the casual gamer.
Match candies based on math rules to advance from level to level. On each level, a candy giver populates the board with numbered candies. As the candy taker, Andy, part of a hidden order of mathemagicians, has to match the candies and on his way to the perfect sugar high. And they say too much candy and make you unhinged.
-------------
How to Play
- Match the candies together based on the math rules for that level.
- For example, Divisors. When one number divides into another, they can be matched. Like 9 into 27.
- Unlock more levels and new math rules!
-------------
Candy Andy - Munching Numbers features:
- Super responsive casual game play.
- Simple and engaging action!
- Playable offline.
-------------
Andy loves candy like any other boy monster in candyland. Coming from the depths of the sea of monsters in the beautiful ruins of Atlantis, where there was no candy, Andy has a lot to make up for. But there's no need to shed a teardrop for Andy, I mean now he's juggling his time between the BFG (Beautiful Full Gumdrops) hills, lightning frosting, red velvet icing mountains, and candied giving trees. How can you not be bouncing off the walls for candy? They say some people are givers and some are takers. When it comes to candy, Andy is not a giver.
Jump for joy at the sight of candy in our candyland dreamworld. More fun that a bad monkey fly chasing a candied lightning thief. Let this candy thief steal your heart today!
For our Candy Andy website: Digi Sky Games | Fun Casual and Puzzle Games

Serg A

Jul 18, 2014
Visit site
Thank you sharing the game. I like it a lot, cause it's not stupid. It requires you to think and use some math -- really useful nowadays.
Besides my daughter likes it, because she's starting to learn math basics now and besides it's colorful and lively :)