Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default New Jigsaw Styled Puzzle Game -- Need your opinions and feedbacks for improvement

Hello fellow developers, I have been playing around with Unity SDK for Game Development and this is my first game with the puzzle of style like Jigsaw . As the gameplay is fairly different and a lot more easier than the traditional jigsaw puzzle , It would be great if you guys could try out this game which has beautiful anime girls picture's and give your valuable feedback on how the gameplay could me improved more.

New Jigsaw Styled Puzzle Game -- Need your opinions and feedbacks for improvement-adduplexanimegirlsbanner3.pngNew Jigsaw Styled Puzzle Game -- Need your opinions and feedbacks for improvement-wp_ss_20140708_0006.pngNew Jigsaw Styled Puzzle Game -- Need your opinions and feedbacks for improvement-wp_ss_20140708_0007.png

Available on Play Store Don't forget to share your feedback on this same post so that I can build up a better game !!!!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...nimegirlpuzzle
    Last edited by Darth Spock; 08-01-2014 at 09:40 AM. Reason: removed foreign links

Default Re: New Jigsaw Styled Puzzle Game -- Need your opinions and feedbacks for improvement

Welcome to Android Central, and thanks for sharing the link!