- 12 Posts
[FREE GAME] Black Stories - Social riddle solving game
Me and few of my work buddies created social card game for Android.
I was hoping for some feedback from you
Black Stories is a set of electrifying, dark and sometimes gruesome riddles. It is a social game in which players are confronted with a challenge to solve intricate mysteries and enigmatic deaths. Riddles are designed so that they teach the players how to think laterally, or how to analyze facts abstractly.
“Lateral thinking is solving problems through an indirect and creative approach, using reasoning that is not immediately obvious and involving ideas that may not be obtainable by using only traditional step-by-step logic. The term was coined in 1967 by Edward de Bono.”
1. From the collection of card-riddles players choose one as their task.
2. One of the players becomes the Game Master, takes the phone and, as the only one, reads the solution of the riddle.
3. Other players have to solve the mystery, aiding themselves with asking simple questions on which the Game Master could only answer yes or no.
4. The player who solves the mystery fastest wins. Now he becomes the Game Master.
- 08-15-2014, 02:53 AM #2
- 08-16-2014, 07:43 PM #3
- 08-18-2014, 06:11 PM #4
- By KVAndroid in forum GamesReplies: 14Last Post: 09-25-2014, 07:05 PM
- By Tuan Em in forum Developer SpotlightReplies: 4Last Post: 08-28-2014, 01:27 PM
- By lex023 in forum GamesReplies: 8Last Post: 08-19-2014, 05:09 PM
- By Scarletor in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 10:52 PM
- By zarggot in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2014, 06:36 PM